Some New Models Coming. . . Some Old Models Coming. . . . I Smell Bacon!!!!

I actually Hope they (Busse) introduce a New or Old Model every 6-8 weeks on Friday at 3 oclock, just like the BGAK-47 was! Get the Knives made send them to the shipping Department and THEN Introduce or Post a different Model:thumbsup:! Delivery within 6-8 weeks on most models (Satin being the exception) is a better idea IMO! This would also give New Busse Customers the ability to actually purchase a New Busse Blade directly from Busse (Something they have not been able to do for over a year):thumbsup::cool:
Jerry is a fisher of men. He casts his shiny lures and quickly reels them in. These shiny things swim past us and it triggers us to bite. Not always because we are hungry, but because we are afraid that these shiny things will get away.

Last edited:
One at a time?? I need CHOICES MAN!

I regret nothing. This in reference to my time spent on Wednesdays during O2W

Jerry is a fisher of men. He casts his shiny lures and quickly reels them in. These shiny things swim past us and it triggers us to bite. Not always because we are hungry, but because we are afraid that these shiny things will get away.

So sad, so true--no more self control than a bass when INFI swims past.:D

Quite a.few of us often have to work weekends too.

Manufacturing doesn't abide by M-F 9 to 5. It's often 24/7/365. I work an odd hours swing shift.
New releases should be introduced and hit the website Saturday mornings... not Wednesdays. How sweet would that be kicking back on the sofa with your slippers an a coffee to wait an enjoy the process..just my opinion..

Will the new coatings and handle options apply to current swamp rat models too? I would love a rat with the new midnight blue finish.

Oh man, I was really hoping the hammered silver would become a regular option. I wonder if Desert bronze is the same as the bronze on the nmsfno garth edition?

Something like a sjtac but a bit larger.. got to bring back either a jungle green or OD green finish. Its the color of the boonies!

Will the new coatings and handle options apply to current swamp rat models too? I would love a rat with the new midnight blue finish.

The midnight blue is gorgeous, I snagged an 1111 and a 311 and the blue is amazing, its like a deep indigo with cobalt tones in the sun. Funny thing is they came slightly dusty from the factory, once I wiped them down they just popped. With the goldish sykco logo, they look extra sweet.

I have a question for all you hogs. I have decided the Busse I am interested in is a Custom Shop TT Killa Zilla. I have had one in excellent condition offered to me at 1grand. IS that a ridiculous price to pay?

Last edited:
I have a question for all you hogs. I have decided the Busse I am interested in is a Custom Shop TT Killa Zilla. I have had one in excellent condition offered to me at 1grand. IS that a ridiculous price to pay?
It's possible to find one slightly cheaper but that is the going rate

I thought about emailing the shop and begging them to let me order a Ruck in midnight blue and black canvas.

The BG AK-47 looks sweet, but I think the Rucki is a better length for me. The blue coating would push me over the edge.

Definitley not rediculous. Like Nemesis said, you might find one cheaper somewhere but that seems to be about what they go for.

Yeah. O2W caused a lot of wasted Wednesday's at work for me. Lol!

Its better than wasting a Saturday when you could be lounging...

also if each company (Busse, Swamp, Yard) has a release every 6-8 weeks THAT would be cool...I NEED more EDC mudders!!

Nevermind, must have been my phone playing tricks on me.

Last edited:
Back