Some New Models Coming. . . Some Old Models Coming. . . . I Smell Bacon!!!!

Family forum? I don't think the above is appropriate for this forum.

Thanks, whoever removed that.

Last edited:
Just announcing a new blade is only a bandaid if ya gotta wait a year or more for them to ship. That's what made O2W a bust for me. Yeah they were having new blades out every 2 weeks but than we had to wait forever for them to ship. Times are changing. Jerry needs a new stratagy. It worked for years but in this age we can get some great blades. Even Randall's can be bought new in dealers everyday. People will buy what's in stock before waiting years to get a certain handle color of there choice.

Just announcing a new blade is only a bandaid if ya gotta wait a year or more for them to ship. That's what made O2W a bust for me. Yeah they were having new blades out every 2 weeks but than we had to wait forever for them to ship. Times are changing. Jerry needs a new stratagy. It worked for years but in this age we can get some great blades. Even Randall's can be bought new in dealers everyday. People will buy what's in stock before waiting years to get a certain handle color of there choice.
It made him and his company enough money that he hasn't had to put out a new blade in a year. I'd say his strategy works pretty darn well.

Oh no doubt. it worked great for them. his marketing was genius at that time. I don't want anyone to think I am bashing them or anything. Sorry if it comes across as such.

It made him and his company enough money that he hasn't had to put out a new blade in a year. I'd say his strategy works pretty darn well.
No doubt, let's see how/if the second part plays out! People now know how long they will have to wait on a knife! Time will Tell:thumbsup:

I was a click away from completing an order for a Randall 25.....A click away!!!....I am drinking and getting week

The wait doesn't bother me overmuch. The interlude has given me time to grab some folding grails and complete my Dalibor collection.

I also grabbed me a new Scat Pack Challenger to tinker around with a couple weeks ago.

Maybe dealing with the VA I have learned ways to keep myself occupied while I wait!

I was a click away from completing an order for a Randall 25.....A click away!!!....I am drinking and getting week

I get that... I love the two Randalls I have; I'm eyeing 12-9's with the 14 grinds. Unless something better comes my way... hint, hint... :cool:

JMID2Pa.jpg

They should take their Grab Bag idea and run with it...that would keep us on our toes and they could sell them NOW, just pay a dollar and wait.

An "INFI only" or "SR-101 only" option as well as other options like "Satin finish only" etc would be cool. Obviously they would have higher price tags.

And make it completely blind - only new models from OP2W part 2. That would be fun!

Ah. Ok. Party time. Gotta hold some beer. THATS going to clear things up.... ;)

Oh boy. Well. At least I've been saving some pennies, so.... Whenever whatever does or doesn't happen, I may or may not be ready!

All is well here. Just been crazy with so much going on. Getting ready for some exciting times. Gonna be a hell of a party.

Garth

I believe we.will be.seeing a.bit.different approach on op2w v2.

I bet you'll only.see new offerings every other week, instead of.every week

Back