Attention Some sad news

I remember him, and since moving away from admiring Sebenza, didn’t get to see his responses. As said, part of him is still here with BF.

RIP Stjames.

Wow, I was just thinking about him and checked that he hasn’t been on line for a long time, we were pretty close as you got being on opposite sides of the country. Back in the day when I had Sebenzas we emailed a lot. I am greatly saddened to hear of this news. :(

What reminded me of him today was seeing a book that he sent me as a gift, “The Princess Bride” we both loved the movie and I said that I wanted to read the book some time and next I know a very nice hard cover book arrived from him. The 25th anniversary edition.

I had hoped one day to visit him out there, so sorry now that I’ll not get the chance.

Greatly saddened to hear this news, as others have mentioned he was always a “good” guy and well words fail me

Prayers for his family
G2

Double post...
G2

Very sad to hear this. I did some trading with him way back in the day, when I was new to knives. He will be missed.

I can't believe I just saw this thread. I am so sorry to hear this.

Last edited:
Well damn. You step away from the inner circles for a couple of years and then get surprised by something like this. James, fooj and I would joke about buying each other’s CRK collections to fund our kids future college expenses. He had an epic collection - All the annuals large and small , and we would go back and forth about Chris’ selections year to year. He was a super guy. Man, what a gut punch.
Rest In Peace, my friend.

Last edited:
Back