1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attention Some sad news

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by bhyde, Jan 7, 2018.

1. marthinus

marthinus KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 10, 2006
    I remember him from my early days, seeing that collection was amazing.

RIP.

Chris "Anagarika" likes this.
  2. Chris "Anagarika"

Chris "Anagarika"

Mar 7, 2001
    I remember him, and since moving away from admiring Sebenza, didn’t get to see his responses. As said, part of him is still here with BF.

RIP Stjames.

3. Gary W. Graley

Gary W. Graley “Imagination is more important than knowledge" Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 2, 1999
    Wow, I was just thinking about him and checked that he hasn’t been on line for a long time, we were pretty close as you got being on opposite sides of the country. Back in the day when I had Sebenzas we emailed a lot. I am greatly saddened to hear of this news. :(

What reminded me of him today was seeing a book that he sent me as a gift, “The Princess Bride” we both loved the movie and I said that I wanted to read the book some time and next I know a very nice hard cover book arrived from him. The 25th anniversary edition.

I had hoped one day to visit him out there, so sorry now that I’ll not get the chance.

Greatly saddened to hear this news, as others have mentioned he was always a “good” guy and well words fail me

Prayers for his family
    G2

nickpp and bhyde like this.
  4. Gary W. Graley

Gary W. Graley “Imagination is more important than knowledge" Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 2, 1999
    Double post...
    G2

5. daybd

daybd

Oct 13, 2006
    Rest In Peace James, and condolences to your family!

6. IamMatt

IamMatt

Mar 20, 2002
    Very sad to hear this. I did some trading with him way back in the day, when I was new to knives. He will be missed.

7. gull wing

gull wing Gold Member Gold Member

May 4, 2002
    With condolences.

8. Vaporstang

Vaporstang Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 8, 2014
    I can't believe I just saw this thread. I am so sorry to hear this.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  9. skwurll

skwurll Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 12, 2008
    Sorry to hear the news :(