Some SAK love

Those scales are from a small German company called Daily Customs. This is the rain drop pattern scale in "rusty titanium".
Thanks much. I've looked them up and the scales are very nice. A little pricey though.

A heavy Classic SD, with sterling silver scales:

HSQle9gh.jpg

I started carrying this White Christmas Evolution in late November to celebrate the fact that it was a Christmas gift from my wife several years back. I'm kind of an alox snob, so never really considered carrying the Evo with it's plastic covers. What I discovered after carrying it for a couple months is that it's almost the perfect second EDC for me. While the white plastic is not my preference, the selection of blades and tools is terrific. The corkscrew comes in handy at holiday time, and while it retains the very useful to me nail file of the Cadet, it has the toothpick and tweezers that the Cadet does not. The punch also comes in handy every once in a while. Altogether, it's a new fave.

l9fIm9h.jpg

Well, my positive experience carrying the White Christmas Evo 10 for a few weeks led me to search out one in a more manly color, and I came up with this Evo Grip 14 in red/black. It even has the scissors, which the other one lacked. I think it will be a very consistent companion to my larger knife!

doUIgzV.jpg

Well, my positive experience carrying the White Christmas Evo 10 for a few weeks led me to search out one in a more manly color, and I came up with this Evo Grip 14 in red/black. It even has the scissors, which the other one lacked. I think it will be a very consistent companion to my larger knife!

doUIgzV.jpg

Nice pic!! Like that Boker.. And of course the EVO too!!!
John

Back