Something many of you have been waiting for...

Only at Busse could 3/16 be considdered "Thin"
biggrin.gif

James

------------------
The beast we are, lest the beast we become.

I have a name suggestion. Instead of calling it the thin Mean Street, how about the LEAN MEAN STREET.
smile.gif

BTW Andy, I sent you a check this morning. It's a little different than what we agreed upon. Anticipation got the better of me.
wink.gif

------------------
Hoodoo

Why dost thou whet thy knife so earnestly?

The Merchant of Venice, Act IV. Scene I.

Originally posted by Dr.V:

This is brilliant! All Jerry needs to do to stay in business forever is offer his entire line in 3 or 4 different thicknesses and us Busse nuts will need to buy another complete set. Imagine a 5/16 or 3/8" thick BM-E or SH-E. Way too heavy, but would it chop or what!
Oh, the madness!
rolleyes.gif
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

Andy, get help before it's too late!
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Dr.V (edited 08-30-2000).]

I know you will be shocked at this but I already have a 5/16" Badger Attack. It's a fat lil' puppy.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Hoodoo

Hoodoo,

5/16"!? Wow!
eek.gif

Was it a special order or did Jerry have one available? Is it made from INFI or A2 or something else?

Mine measures just a hair (1/32) under a full 1/4" and I consider it to be quite thick, but not too thick.
The more I think about it the more I like this 3/16" MS. I have a 0.23" one and, though I've had no problems, it would be a better knife at 3/16" and still be quite indestructible.

Rich

Originally posted by Dr.V:
Hoodoo,

5/16"!? Wow!
eek.gif

Was it a special order or did Jerry have one available? Is it made from INFI or A2 or something else?

Rich

Rich, it's A2. I bought it through a shop out West. Evidently Jerry had been doing some horse trading with them (at least, that's the story I got).
smile.gif

------------------
Hoodoo

Great looking knife! I would really like a Natural Outlaw done like this! ...especially with a tapered tang.

Hoodoo,
Very cool!
cool.gif

[This message has been edited by Dr.V (edited 09-04-2000).]

Back