Something you don't see everyday. (Warning: May Cause Salivation and Empty Wallets)

I saw these at Blade and they are BEAUTIFUL!! :thumbup:
I tried to bribe someone to sell me one but no chance.....:D

This is a fantastic gesture on ESEE's part..... Thanks for supporting our virtual home on the web........... BF :thumbup:;)

Guess I am going to have to get one the hard way......Stand buy for action:)

did a fairly extensive search for this auction...could someone post the link? thanks

No link has been posted as of yet... I think this is a teaser to prime your senses and empty your $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Man, only four!!!!

These will go in seconds! Looking forward to the auction. What a great way to support BF, nice one guys.

No link has been posted as of yet... I think this is a teaser to prime your senses and empty your $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
no worries - I've cleared things with the boss to put in some serious OT in the next few weeks...

That looks too cool to bad I just p/u a ESEE 6 CP and a ESEE 4 or I'd have to take look see! I would love to have that on the side of a Harley Davidson that would be just scarry!

Since we have 4, I'm not sure how I'm going to handle the whole thing. Obviously the intent is to support the forums, no matter what method of dispersal... but having 4 (as opposed to one) gives us some flexibility.

Since we have 4, I'm not sure how I'm going to handle the whole thing. Obviously the intent is to support the forums, no matter what method of dispersal... but having 4 (as opposed to one) gives us some flexibility.

Spark, would you consider one per continent? Americas, Africa, Europe, Asia ...

Just a thought :)

You'll have a chance to hold one. One of the ones that goes on Ebay will be open to bids from anywhere.

Very cool. Never be able to afford one but it's great that ESEE is so involved in the site :)

Back