1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Special Edition Team Gemini A2 . . . .Special Offer. . . And Specs. . . Coming Sept. 6, 2017

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Jerry Busse, Sep 5, 2017.

1. bullpin

bullpin Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Just got my shipping email.

2. JohnTheTexican

JohnTheTexican Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2006
    Shipping notice on 4, including Black and Tan G10, Bruiser G10 and a couple canvas colors (I think I called in months ago and changed the order, but I don't remember what I got).

3. StealthCaliber

StealthCaliber Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 20, 2006
    Mine went out monday, was due wed but says thursday now due to weather.

4. dogboye

dogboye Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 1999
    Well.... the 2.5 pounds that I THOUGHT I had waiting at the PO turned out to be 1.25 pounds. I thought they shipped both at once, but they only shipped my first one.... :(

5. dogboye

Nov 23, 1999
    Very nice!
    As I posted above, I got one of mine today. Black G10 on midnight. I can't remember what my other one was... most likely maroon micarta on .... something.
    [eta: Went and looked. Maroon micarta on black.]
    I expected them both to ship at the same time. Surprised the heck outta me when I opened the box and there was only one TGA2.

6. Veilside67r1

Veilside67r1 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 5, 2017
    [​IMG]

I thought i had great original idea with the muddy and red/black g10. Great minds Snake.

Now lets see if i can remeber how to post pics...

Snakebreaker and inkynate like this.
  7. inkynate

inkynate

Sep 4, 2010
    Congrats!! That sounds like an awesome combo. Actually had one of those on order as well initially, but reluctantly let it go after ordering a midnight DS8.

8. Murman

Murman KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 11, 2015
    Reminds me of Bakelite handles in an AK bayonette. Cool look!

TheirProtector618 likes this.
  9. co556guy

co556guy

Dec 13, 2011
    Ha. Sounds about right.

In the world of good news, it appeared at my doorstep like it was made just for me.

Oh wait.

*tingle*

10. dogboye

Nov 23, 1999
    Midnight DS8 would be awesome. If I hadn’t already had these on order, a midnight DS8 and a midnight TGA2 would have been an unbeatable combo. I’m really digging my INFI Dog Soldier (the 6” version). Awesome blade, as I’m sure the DS8 is (or will be?). Can’t remember off the top of my head if those have delivered yet.

11. inkynate

inkynate

Sep 4, 2010
    It's both. They did a limited offer on the DS8 MO (Military Overrun) that shipped immediately a while ago, but I didn't get in until the regular offer in November.

12. StealthCaliber

Jul 20, 2006
    Think its just the lighting. Snakes looks pretty good, more redder than the brownish red with extra black of the past

13. StealthCaliber

Jul 20, 2006
    Hrm my ups package weight says 1lbs but busse email says both shipped, guess tomorrow will be a mystery box... think 1 knife weighs more than 1lb itself so dunno

14. Snakebreaker

Snakebreaker Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2013
    Just in.........Sage and black micarta.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    20180117_101823.jpg
    Snakebreaker
    LINK
    DIRECT
    FORUM
    ALT
    HTML

blackhat and PA Trout like this.
  15. Snakebreaker

Snakebreaker Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2013
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    20180117_122554.jpg
    Snakebreaker
    LINK
    DIRECT
    FORUM
    ALT
    HTML

blackhat, PA Trout and hydeinmind like this.
  16. Murman

Murman KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 11, 2015
    Dinged for next Tuesday at my ups store. That's the nice thing about UPS, schedule pickup at the store a mile from work. Delivery to the house during the day means it takes a day or two to catch up to the package with the sorry we missed you notice

17. co556guy

co556guy

Dec 13, 2011
    If you get the ups app for your phone and create a profile, all of your shipments will auto populate and you can sign for them before they even get put on the truck. No more infonotices. You can also leave a piece of paper with your name, tracking number, and a request that the package is left. Ups driver can (at least when I drove) use that in place of the signature because it satisfies the acknowledged delivery issue with Sig required packages.

But seriously, get the app. You can even change the place it is delivered or schedule a more specific delivery time. (Some things require a small payment be rendered, such as the specific delivery time window options.

You can also tell the driver where at your place to leave the package, and you can leave codes for garages, etc should you want them in a more secure area.

PA Trout likes this.
  18. Murman

Nov 11, 2015
    Appreciate the tip, however this is the best way for me. Can't have it delivered to work (no knives at mental hospital) and wife get hone before I do...

luethge likes this.
  19. drift draft

drift draft Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 12, 2007
    I tried the UPS store but I kept running into my wife who was shipping things there trying to keep me from seeing what she'd ordered, so I just paid the UPS delivery guy (big gun/knife) to call me so I can meet him down the street when he sees Busse on the label. Now he's a Busse fan and wants to check out everything I order.

T90, Murman and fonedork like this.
  20. Leonardo63

Leonardo63 Gold Member Gold Member

May 24, 2017
    How about a Team Gemini in some bruiser!!! Sharpened by Garth, and really sharp! I think he's getting the hang of this LOL!

[​IMG]