• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Special handforged damaskblade with traditional antler carved handle

[Blade] Handforged damascus blade with golden surface by Steen Nielsen, lenght 9,5cm

[Handle] Stabilized blue dyed white beam, reindeer antler with carvings and tin inlays. Lenght spine 12cm, belly 9,7cm. 18mm width as thickets.

[Sheath] Leather sheath dyed black and blue. A wooden stand is included in the price.

[Price] 510 US$, 426 US$, 400 US$ shipping and fees included

Thanks for looking!

bb159finish6.jpg

bb159finish2.jpg

bb159finish3.jpg

bb159finish4.jpg

bb159finish5.jpg

bb159finish7.jpg

bb159finish8.jpg

Cheers,
Karl-Erik

Last edited:
That is spectacular. A real working piece of art.:thumbup:

You did a super job on that. Everything goes together very well, love that handle.

I dont have the money...but if I did........

Beautiful blade mate. Whats the sheath going to be like?

I dont have the money...but if I did........

Beautiful blade mate. Whats the sheath going to be like?

Thanks to you all! The sheath is going to be a folded type of sheath, or "western" like if that makes any sence, and dyed blue and black I think. But I am open to discuss alternatives with a buyer :)

Cheers,
Karl-Erik

Thanks to you all! The sheath is going to be a folded type of sheath, or "western" like if that makes any sence, and dyed blue and black I think. But I am open to discuss alternatives with a buyer :)

Cheers,
Karl-Erik

Im sure you have thought of it but some embroidered designs on that style of sheath certainly wouldn't hurt!

If I decide to make a wooden liner within the leather sheath, I can certainly put on a piece of antler on the sheath and engrave it in same style!

Cheers,
Karl-Erik

Back