Specs And Pricing For The TNT-15 Sword

Is the Raw Dog finish the Scrap Yard equivalent of Competition, or Swamp Comp?

Edit : Upon closer inspection, it looks like Scrap Satin. Raw Dog must just mean no coating.

Last edited:
NEED HELP !

The raw dog looks great. But I’m tempted to get a coated blade. I would like the idea of very low maintenance. Like here you go guys go cut some limbs. Slice some melons and water bottles or beer cans or whatever. Then just wipe it off and put it away. With the uncoated I will need to keep it cleaned and oiled religiously. This makes me think, I NEED one of each. You know , one to keep and one to beat. However this blade deserves to be beaten. If you could only have one. What would you do????
Absolutely valid, good points and I considered them as well. But in my head the first thoughts were, I'll polish the hell out of it and blue it. I've done a couple SR101 and the A2 Gemini this way and they have held up just fine and are not dripping oil by any means. One, the BG Batac, has been in the door of my truck for 2 years maybe in a Brown sheath. Still looks like the day I put it in there and I've only taken it out to sharpen a couple times. I wouldn't be afraid to eat a slice of cheese off it right now :D

NEED HELP !

The raw dog looks great. But I’m tempted to get a coated blade. I would like the idea of very low maintenance. Like here you go guys go cut some limbs. Slice some melons and water bottles or beer cans or whatever. Then just wipe it off and put it away. With the uncoated I will need to keep it cleaned and oiled religiously. This makes me think, I NEED one of each. You know , one to keep and one to beat. However this blade deserves to be beaten. If you could only have one. What would you do????
M in the same boat. If I knew how Miller Bros blades forced patinas their knives - you could make an epic uncoated blade

So how do I buy exactly? Will they be on the Busse Combat web page? ....and Mr Brown...you may as well get ready for a sheath order....maybe two...

I want one with Forest green coating, so that I can beat on it with low maintenance . If I can swing it then I will go for one Raw dog as well. These look worth it. and two is better than just one.

Like the stripper look on these but with the sr101? Hard to keep rust of it?

Depends on where you live and how low maint you want it to be... For storage or multiple days out in damp/humid environments, I usually just wipe them down with a piece microfiber cloth impregnated with mineral oil. Haven’t had any issues. Also helps that I don’t mind letting stains/patina develop, adds character. :thumbsup:

Normally I’d buy coated and etch the logo prior to stripping myself, but on this one for a mere $10 I think I’ll go Raw Dog rather than have to deal with stripping the coating and cleaning up the decarb on those cbt grooves.

593-D98-CA-6-A6-F-46-C0-8-AE6-B173-F74-F1-B61.jpg

NEED HELP !

Pour some boiling vinegar on that rawdog and beat the stink off it

So how do we order/preorder? I just joined the mailing list. I need one of these!

First post has the time and date they go on sale, tomorrow at 9pm.

Should be on the Scrap Yard website, and most likely the Busse Combat website.

:thumbsup:

First post has the time and date they go on sale, tomorrow at 9pm.

Should be on the Scrap Yard website, and most likely the Busse Combat website.

:thumbsup:
Thanks! I saw the time and date but wasn't sure if we're supposed to buy through the site or on here somehow.

Back