Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Yeah, I saw the Maxamet Para 3 in stock an hour ago but didn’t check out because I have a preorder. I sent them an email to avoid ordering two knives and in that span of 5 minutes they were already out of stock. Just trying to figure out if they just ignored the preorders. Never done business with KnifeCenter before. If it’s every man for himself and preorders are useless then I’ll just stick with BHQ. :D

Yeah, I saw the Maxamet Para 3 in stock an hour ago but didn’t check out because I have a preorder. I sent them an email to avoid ordering two knives and in that span of 5 minutes they were already out of stock. Just trying to figure out if they just ignored the preorders. Never done business with KnifeCenter before. If it’s every man for himself and preorders are useless then I’ll just stick with BHQ. :D

Completely ignored my predorders also...

That's pretty crappy of them. I wonder if you called up and made a big fuss they would do any for you guys

I called a couple sites (Knifeworks and GP) and both said the initial shipment from Spyderco is typically only 5 knives. I assume that is true for all dealers.

Knifeworks said their 5 sold out in 5 minutes. GP said they'll typically wait till they get their whole order in to post them on the site, but hadn't received any yet anyway.

So the sites that put them up probably only had 5 knives to sell right now and will get a bunch more in a couple weeks.

Wow if they did ignore the preorders that's going to upset quite few forum members.

BladeHQ is showing the maxamet Para 3 in stock.

I emailed KC asking to cancel my preorder a few days ago but it’s still listed as an active order on my account. At this point, I don’t care if they fill it or not. Probably won’t ever do a preorder with them again, though.

Every new knife that drops, people who preorder get screwed. Don't preorder, just snipe them when they are released. I've always been able to snag a knife I wanted with out having to preorder.

GPKnives has them in stock, too now. So pretty much everyone besides KC has them in stock. I know if I order one from BHQ then KC will send me shipping confirmation 30 seconds later. Lesson learned with the preorder deal. Not blaming KC I actually ordered a Blurple PM2 from them the other day and it shipped quickly.

Then there’s the M4 PM2 going on sale in a few hours at BHQ. Bad week for the old wallet.

Then there’s the M4 PM2 going on sale in a few hours at BHQ. Bad week for the old wallet.

The BladeHQ Exclusive ParaMilitary2 CPM-M4 Black DLC Blade with Natural G-10 will go on sale at 6:00pm PT.

Spyderco-M4-Paramilitary-2-Natural-G-10-Black-C81GM4BKP2-BHQ-71568-jr.jpg

Spyderco-M4-Paramilitary-2-Natural-G-10-Black-C81GM4BKP2-BHQ-71568-jr-spine.jpg

Spyderco-M4-Paramilitary-2-Natural-G-10-Black-C81GM4BKP2-BHQ-71568-jr-side.jpg

Got mine from gp. Thanks. Didn’t realize I paid tax until my confirmation email because I was clicking so fast!

My pm3 maxamet shipped from knives plus. Sniped one when I stock for 15 minutes. Cancelled all my preorders on other sites.

Reactions: Mo2
Back