1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by RamZar, Jan 8, 2019.

1. halden.doerge

halden.doerge I'll Sharpen Your Knife Gold Member

Aug 17, 2014
    yes, yes I am.

2. Eljay2

Eljay2

Sep 25, 2018
    :)

3. Eljay2

Eljay2

Sep 25, 2018
    Endless blue m390 Para 2s available again at Bento. Only $190 plus shipping. Now THAT'S a deal! Did I mention the wonderful service?

4. RamZar

RamZar Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2013
    $189.95 + $14.99 shipping + All Sales are Final (if you feel that there is an issue with your Spyderco knife, please contact Spyderco's Warranty and Repair Department)!

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  5. 5-by-5

5-by-5 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 2016
    Okay, odd for a Spyderco forum. I only have two. A modded 0300 and a 0801. Very Cylon looking to me.
    :D

6. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    My bad. That post went in the wrong thread and I've corrected it.

5-by-5 likes this.
  7. Peacedivision

Peacedivision

Sep 4, 2018
    St Nicks Lil Native is out, won't last long.

8. Peacedivision

Peacedivision

Sep 4, 2018
    Aaaand it's gone, didn't last 3 minutes.

9. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    Lil' Native Compression Lock CPM-4V Black DLC Blade Red G-10 St. Nick's Knives (USA) sold out in minutes.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kiteman72 likes this.
  10. Va.koi guy

Va.koi guy

Sep 3, 2018
    All the disappointment of a sprint run, in TWO minutes!!! LoL. Cheers to those who got one.

11. husq2100

husq2100

Mar 3, 2013
    Cant wait to pay $400 for their (or REC) PM2 5 mins after they are realeased.... :confused:

12. Sharps

Sharps Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 15, 2001
    I really have to give them credit, the server held up well, no issues at all, already got shipping notification! Probably not as high profile as some of the drops, but good on them no less!

Va.koi guy likes this.
  13. SIG96

SIG96 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 8, 2018
    I'll keep my eye on this thread. One of you lads feel free to pm me if there's ever any news of a PM3 LW sprint run.

14. husq2100

husq2100

Mar 3, 2013
    yet sold out in two minutes..... lol

while there is less activity on the forums these days, people are still keeping well up to speed. Since Spyderco isnt anoucing early the realeases, social media is king for info.

Va.koi guy likes this.
  15. Eljay2

Eljay2

Sep 25, 2018
    Lol. Yep. World’s worst knife business, and probably one of the worst in general.

16. Sharps

Sharps Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 15, 2001
    My statement is only based on my observation, but I was watching the clock carefully out of interest, my last refresh of in stock Natives was closer to 3.5 minutes. DLT and BHQ's last drops that went smoothly were less time for more knives. can't really say on DLT's last because the server went TU for over an hour (pretty good indicator of demand?). I had plenty of time I could have made multiple orders on the Lil Native(under 20 seconds for my order). Something that would have been impossible on the others. The slowest recent one was TKC Cru Manix 2 which took maybe 10 days to sell out of both rounds.

The exclusives seem to typically go faster then the Sprints, plus sprints are spread out with many dealers on multiple days (more opportunity less pressure?). While the natives certainly were no sales slouch they didn't go as quickly as 20CV DLT PM2 x 2 or the Shaman jade satin M4. Which were both over double the knives in less time. All of these except the M2Cru? were advertised via email/instagram by the dealer well ahead of time.

All of this is seat-of-the-pants non scientific but I don't think I'm far off the mark. I've been lucky enough to grab all the above and look forward to the Para 3 in 10 days.

17. husq2100

husq2100

Mar 3, 2013
    I need to hire your services :D:thumbsup:

18. 5-by-5

5-by-5 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 2016
    Sorry wrong thread

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    J-RAY1989 likes this.
  19. t5brick

t5brick

Oct 4, 2018
    Nice. I got lucky and snagged one. I was thinking it wouldn’t sell out that fast but I was obviously wrong!

20. sharp_edge

sharp_edge Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2015
    The demand for the DLT PM2 M390 red g10 looks more like the demand from knife flippers than real users. Just take a look at how low those were listed in the Exchange and how slow they got moved.