1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by RamZar, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Colorodo

Colorodo Gold Member Gold Member

May 23, 2014
    6 minutes and still in stock.

2. fatsubie

fatsubie Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 6, 2014
    Bummer! They charged tax for CA. They used to give a discount for buying two. Hope they not following BBS.

3. Smooth_Operater

Smooth_Operater

Apr 8, 2013
    No tax to Alabama. Only need one

4. Va.koi guy

Va.koi guy

Sep 3, 2018
    25 minutes, still available...

5. Colorodo

Colorodo Gold Member Gold Member

May 23, 2014
    Already on EBay for close to $300.

6. Smooth_Operater

Smooth_Operater

Apr 8, 2013
    No surprise there. Just checked DLT and they are sold out. I don’t think i would buy one for $300. That’s near what i paid for my Sebenza

7. J-RAY1989

J-RAY1989 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 14, 2019
    Anyone think DLT will do a military next? I wouldn't mind having the whole line in red scales and m390.

8. Jordan@DLT

[email protected] Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Jul 22, 2014
    We don't have a choice about the sales tax to CA and a few other states due to a recent court ruling.

sixplymaple likes this.
  9. Eljay2

Eljay2

Sep 25, 2018
    I’m still waiting for the 1 second sell out. This game is cute, just like Beanie Babies were cute.

10. J-RAY1989

J-RAY1989 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 14, 2019
    DLT has the add to cart button active again for the red m390 para 3 if anyone is still trying to get one

11. Sharps

Sharps Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 15, 2001
    Kaparas and Smocks are in stock @ GPK

12. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 14, 2015
    Is the Smock a normal run or a limited supply?

13. Peacedivision

Peacedivision

Sep 4, 2018
    normal run, but all the Taichung knives seem to come in limited numbers. The Smocks at GPK are already gone.

14. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 14, 2015
    thanks Ill keep my eye out

15. RamZar

RamZar Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Smock is a regular production / catalog item with high demand. Go to dealers' websites and sign up for in stock notification.

For instance, at GP Knives go to the Smock page below and then enter your email address where it says "Sign up to be notified when this product is back in stock" and click on "Subscribe".

https://www.gpknives.com/spyderco-s...on-lock-top-flipper-carbon-fiber-c240cfp.html

Peacedivision likes this.
  16. sgt1372

sgt1372 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Oct 16, 2018
    Smocks are already out of stock but Kaparas are still available there. Also showing the same on Spyderco's website.

17. FiveToes

FiveToes Gold Member Gold Member

May 22, 2019
    I wish the Smock was available in something with a little more razzle dazzle than S30v.

Cscotttsss likes this.
  18. Mike45ACP

Mike45ACP

Nov 29, 2014
    It's not
    It's not even available in S30V! I don't pretend to know anything about knife manufacturing but the smock situation is really frustrating! I had one on preorder for a year. Never got it! I did get a new one from a friend. After the original Smocks hit dealers, they've just dribbled in very slowly! I still wouldn't have one from the place I preordered! Pretty disappointed in the way this one was handled.

Mike

19. kniferbro

kniferbro

Jan 22, 2011
    Never preorder. Problem solved!

20. Mike45ACP

Mike45ACP

Nov 29, 2014
    Not really. Then your playing the sprint game. Trying to find out when dealers are going to get them in and they never know! So you get on email lists or on forums like this trying to get a heads up. By the time you get the email they're sold out! (Done it multiple times) It's hard to blame the dealers, they truly don't know when or how many they're going to get. I know I sound like sour grapes. It's just hard when you work long hours and can't use a phone except on breaks. Seems like a lot of work for a knife that's supposed to be a stock item not a sprint or special order knife.

Mike

kniferbro likes this.