Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

For those who were looking for two popular models to come back in stock they are now at GP Knives (and perhaps other dealers): Smock and SpydieChef.

Just placed an order w/Spyderco for the newly released Emphasis to pair w/the Efficient.

The Efficient was one of the 1st Spydercos that I ever purchased and that I still like for its lower cost/size/functionality. I also ordered a Waterway which was released some time ago; plan to use it as a general purpose knife in the kitchen. Would also buy the Insistent (as part of the same "family" as the Efficient and Emphasis) but I generally do not buy any knife shorter than 2.5" long.

Still waiting on the Siren and Cara Cara 2 Emerson.

These will be in stock and shipping tomorrow:

• Para3 Lightweight M390 Red FRN DLT Trading (USA)
  • Delica VG-10 Damascus Steel Blue FRN KnifeJoy (Japan)
  • Endura VG-10 Damascus Steel Blue FRN KnifeJoy (Japan)

DLT Trading Exclusive Para3 Lightweight M390 Red FRN will go on sale on Tuesday, October 29, 2019 at 11am Central Time for $129.95 shipped.

Looks like the 500-1200 run exclusives has ended. 40 mins in and still available. Gotta be a huge increase in production.

spyderco-para-3-lightweight.jpg

Less angry people who don't have to miss out on a knife they really want, and ultimately, more money for the dealer.
I don't think it's a bad thing honestly since I don't buy thinking about future value, but I'm sure the flippers sure hate it

Not sure it's a huge increase in production, DLT just did the PM2/PM3 G10 in this steel/color combo. Probably just some buyers fatigue.

Not sure it's a huge increase in production, DLT just did the PM2/PM3 G10 in this steel/color combo. Probably just some buyers fatigue.
I'd say they definitely ordered more from Spyderco than they used to for their exclusives. Probably also why they stopped publishing production numbers. But I don't think either of those things is a negative in my opinion. They're combating flipping and making more happy customers to return to them in the future. We all win and the flippers lose.

Less angry people who don't have to miss out on a knife they really want, and ultimately, more money for the dealer.
I don't think it's a bad thing honestly since I don't buy thinking about future value, but I'm sure the flippers sure hate it

Agree completely. All of the preparation and nonsense to make like $40. Crazy. Much nicer to be able to get the knives.

All positive. Pretty sure that there are significantly more of these being sold. Hope things stay that way.

Back