Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

F

I like that high vis green. I mean, I don’t want a drawer full of knives all in that color but I’d be happy if to see them use something like that on some of the salts.

I was thinking the same thing, I love my black and yellow handled Salts but that lime green would be awesome!
Oh and how about a Native 5 Salt, DLC with Lime Green, Lc200n of course.

ParaMilitary2 CPM-20CV Lime Green G-10 KnifeJoy (USA) is coming in December 2019.

5l4P9ch.jpg

While I'm a huge fan of neon green and a nice steel I feel these scales will be like my CS exclusive Para's. They are gorgeous but they really show the dirt. While some may be a fan of that, my knives are users and I like to keep the scales clean and the blade sharp. I'll still probably grab one of these and for sure grab a future Para 3 with the same........ :thumbsup:

Wicked knife! I’ll be all over it when they release the Para 3 in that combo.

Wicked knife! I’ll be all over it when they release the Para 3 in that combo.

On second thought, I’ll be all over this one too! Awesome scale color and my favorite steel. Excited about this.

I doubt that. Just in the green shades you have a bunch! :)

ZNgNgio.jpg

So,
Pistachio Rex 121
Iguana CPM 125V
Green Onion 1095

I may have finally found a way to end my obsession with collecting PM2s.

Love this knife!!!! I hope to be able to get one before they’re gone. It’s like the florescent orange one from Cutlery Shoppe. Can get dirty but a touch of simple green will make it flawlessly clean again easy.

St Nick's reported they had, and quickly sold out of the ivory/straight spine stretch. Technically not available but I bet they land at other dealers this week.

Stretch2 Straight Spine VG-10 Ivory FRN Sprint (Japan) is trickling into dealers. At 1,200 pieces being made there should be plenty to go around.

spyderco-stretch-2-sprint-straight-spine-vg-10-ivory-frn-c90fpiv2-31.jpg

spyderco-stretch-2-sprint-straight-spine-vg-10-ivory-frn-c90fpiv2-32.jpg

spyderco-stretch-2-sprint-straight-spine-vg-10-ivory-frn-c90fpiv2-33.jpg

You mean for those that 1 oz extra weight would make a day and night difference?

Unless the weight difference between a "lightweight" model and the standard model is substantial, I also tend not to really care - in fact, usually I prefer the extra rigidity from a more robust handle scale material.

HOWEVER, if you're carrying lots of gear going backpacking or hiking for example, if you could save one ounce or a few on several items you're going to be carrying, well as the old adage goes "ounces add up to pounds."

Nonetheless as pointed out already, at the end of the day it's another choice that also happens to be a more wallet friendly option than several previous iterations - and that's usually a good thing more often than not.

Last edited:
Back