• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco 302UF Bench Stone, Lapping Films

NORTHWEST_KNIFE_GUY

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Spyderco 302Uf bench stone in great shape with case and orig. paperwork. The uf stone is as it came from the factory.

(SOLD) Asking $45 shipped, will ship priority mail. (SOLD)

Paypal / U.S. only please. If you want to purchase but can't pay within a few hours please let me know

Payment via PP goods and services / merchandise only please

tm1JNK8h.jpg

======================================================================================

These are some lapping films I purchased a while back and at the time I didn't realize that I purchased waaaay more then I needed, they are 8" discs. These are 3m high resin tightly graded A/O aluminum oxide lapping films that produce excellent results, 3m makes the best films hands down. I have 9micon/blue, 3micron/pink and 0.3micron/white available. They are PSA sticky back so you simply cut to size, peel and stick. They can be removed and reattached. I use them with my knives (freehand and edgepro), wood working tools and also my leather working tools. When cutting to size it's important (for best results) to use something very sharp like an exacto knife or fresh razor blade.

Asking $18 for 10 discs (can do a combo too if you like and not just one type)

Paypal / U.S. only please. If you want to purchase but can't pay within a few hours please let me know
Payment via PP goods and services / merchandise only please

b8qYnHBh.jpg

Last edited:
Back