Spyderco, Benchmade, Kershaw, Schrade -- BIG SALE

*** BONUS *** TAKE ONE OF THE SMALL SWISS ARMY KNIVES BELOW AS A BONUS WHEN YOU BUY ONE OF THE OTHER KNIVES ...... :D ...... 1ST COME, 1ST SERVED ON BONUS KNIFE SELECTION

Here we go. :cool: All prices include USPS Priority Mail shipping to the CONUS. Paypal and MO's OK. Pictures available upon request.

Please send an email to me if you find one you want! :D
srb9096@aol.com

SALE LIST
NIB Spyderco Meerkat, C64PBK2, Reverse S PE, $25, (Sold)

NEW Spyderco SE FRN Dragonfly, C28SBK, $25 , (Sold), (no box)

Thanks
Razz

That Spyderco C48BMP is supposed to be a C58BMP right? What type of steel is stamped on the plain blade?

When are you planning on selling till? I may want some after christmas.

Are you willing to sell to me? I may get one or two as a late present for my dad (got to show him what EDCing is all about right!? :D ) and one for myself if I have the $.

Oh ya, you willing to ship to Hawai`i?

jwyslak said:
That Spyderco C48BMP is supposed to be a C58BMP right? What type of steel is stamped on the plain blade?

Yep .... You're right. Not sure whether to blame my poor typing skills or bad eyesite. Both have VG10 steel.

Are you sure for the price of the C14PBK? seems high to me compared to the prices on-line, but I just wonder... I would be interested by the griptilian if you don't mind sending it to Germany(let's make it $50 then for the extra cost of shipping?). BTW, I can't PM or e-mail you...

Xavier.

underaged! said:
When are you planning on selling till? I may want some after christmas.

Are you willing to sell to me? I may get one or two as a late present for my dad (got to show him what EDCing is all about right!? :D ) and one for myself if I have the $.

Oh ya, you willing to ship to Hawai`i?

Well .... how old are you ....? AND somebody else help me here .. What is the legal age for folks buying knives in Hawaii?

French Kiss said:
Are you sure for the price of the C14PBK? seems high to me compared to the prices on-line, but I just wonder... I would be interested by the griptilian if you don't mind sending it to Germany(let's make it $50 then for the extra cost of shipping?). BTW, I can't PM or e-mail you...

Xavier.

Xavier,

Let me check into what it takes to ship to Germany. I've never done it. I'll revert later tonight. Is there anyway we can discuss this via email?

And yeah .. I know the Rescue is a little high ..., make me an offer. :cool: The plain edge version doesn't show up too often in the US.

Razz

I'll have to jump in here and say not to worry about dealing with my buddy Xavier. We completed a trade a while ago and it went very smoothly. He's a good guy.

-Bryan

I'll take the NIB Spyderco Hotaru Yellow keychain knife with light for $15, if it's still available. I can pay by U.S.P.S. m.o. if you email me with your info. My p.m. is in my profile. :D

Xavier,

You've got to find a private way for us to exchange information like addresses etc before we can go forward with the deal. Please check with the moderators at BF regarding use of the PM feature as I've sold other knives to folks in Europe and used BF's PM feature to work the details.. Email also remains an option if we can figure out a way to do that.
:cool:

Dragon_Man,

Check your email. The knife is yours pending payment. BTW, your PM box on BF wouldn't accept any messages for some reason. You might want to check it out.
:cool:

And OK ..... I cut the price of the Rescue by $15 ... Better? :D Try and find one of these on Ebay !

I am 15. And a half. :cool: I should be albe to start driving anytime now.

I have not read of any age restrictions in the state statutes either. Although, many stores, especially larger chain stores (Sears, The Sports Authority, ect.) have either policies or are prejudice against minors purchasing knives. Smaller locally owned mom & pop type stores (Roy's Fishing Supply, City Mill) would let me buy. Not that I have bought anything from Roy's or City Mill, but I do plan on getting a Charge from Roy's after Christmas. :D

I have bought from The Sports Authority, when my mom was there. They were kind of rude to her, she's like almost 50 and they wanted to know if she was old enough, asking for drivers licence and asking for her age. :rolleyes:

My mom couldn't remember how old she was so we were there for a while. :D