Spyderco, Benchmade, Kershaw, Schrade -- BIG SALE

Gave up on the griptilian, shipping fees are too high as USPS would refuse to ship anything that might be considered as a weapon, so hope this one will find a nice home!

Xavier.

Not good, :( but USPS has specific regulations about shipping something that even remotely approaches weapon status to Germany from the US. You apparently don't want to go there. The private companies (DHL, UPS & Fed Ex) wanted way too much to ship to the city in question.

One of my collector buddies recently mailed an antique French sword to one of the bigger cities in Germany via Fed Ex and the fee was around $32USD, so I think where you ship to in Germany does effect the fee. In any case .. sorry we couldn't work this out.

I've cleaned the original ad up a bit (i.e. deleted all the sold stuff), so it should be easier to read. :cool:

Razz

Razzierb said:
Not good, :( but USPS has specific regulations about shipping something that even remotely approaches weapon status to Germany from the US.

:confused: $5 Global Priority and Cutlerly or Hand Tool on the customs form should work.

Suerte said:
:confused: $5 Global Priority and Cutlerly or Hand Tool on the customs form should work.
Good thoughts and I will check out using the Cutlerly description another time, but if you go the USPS website there are pretty specific Federal Laws about shipments into Germany via the Post Office. $5 for an USPS Global Priority Shipment isn't accurate though. I recently paid $10 to ship USPS Global Priority to the UK (no insurance included).

Here's a bump for the Benchmade Cubs ... If you're into these, you won't be disappointed with these 3. I'm gonna tweak the prices a bit too! :D

Razz

Yop Razz, I'm sorry too! Well, if someone can check that, even if I missed the deal on the griptilian, this could be of great help for me for future deals ;)

Thanks beforehand!

Xavier.

underaged! said:
So, are you willing to sell to me? :grumpy: ;)
Underaged,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. You know I had never given this whole topic much thought, but I'm going to have to say that you need to be 18 or older to buy my knives.

Thanks for your interest,
Razz

Have no reservations about dealing with Razzierb. I received my Hotaru Yellow keychain knife today. Great packaging and shipping. No problems or issues. :D

Back