• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco & Benchmade

Please use danflys(@)gmail.com for any questions or offers. Price is NET to me (add 3.5% for G&S) and includes shipping, post "i'll take it" followed by an email (with your BF username and knife you want), my PayPal is the same as the email address.

1) Benchmade Barrage 580-2- Carried once but never used, $135-$130-$125

2) Benchmade Mini Barrage 585-2- Carried once but never used, $old

3) Spyderco Centofante 3 & BBS Lil’Matriarch- Never carried or used, Pending Trade

4) Spyderco Mantra- Carried and handful of times and gently used, there is some color starting to form on the lock face side from setting it on a towel that I did not know my wife used to wipe the counter off after cutting some melon (that’s why the patina looks spotty, from the individual fibers), $old

Untitled by Danny Nystrom, on Flickr

Last edited:
I'll take the Mantra. Email address is kjacobsjohnson AT gmail.com. Once you confirm I'll PayPal you the money.

Please let me know if you’re willing to separate the Lil’ Matriarch from the Centofante 3. And how much you’d need to make that happen. Thanks

Edit: To clarify, I’d like the Matriarch, not the other.

Pm inbound on mini barrage

Edit: I’ll take mini barrage at asking. Thanks

Last edited:
Hey guys, i'm going to hold off on splitting up the Centofante and Matriarch for now. I re-priced the pair though.

I'll take the 580-2 if it's still available. Please email travis.richard.smith AT gmail.com to confirm. I will Paypal after confirmation. Thanks.

Back