• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Collection - $OLD

I am selling this Spyderco collection as a whole unit. I will not take any trades and I will not sell any of these knives separately. I don’t have the time or energy right now to piece these out.

I purchased all of these knives brand new and paid over $1300 for everything. I still have 5 of 7 original boxes. The only knife that has been used and resharpened is the Stainless Police model. The 6 other knives have only been used to cut open boxes occasionally and all still have their factory edges. All the included knives are listed below and in the pictures.

1. C11FCFE Delica 4 - Grey Carbon Fiber - HAP40/SUS410
  2. SC90GBNPE2 Stretch 2 - Tan G10 - ZDP-189
  3. C223GDGY Paramilitary 3 - Dark Grey G10 - MAXAMET
  4. C81GPBORE2 Paramilitary 2 - Orange G10 - CPM-Rex 45
  5. C36GGY Military - Light Grey G10 - CPM-CRUWEAR
  6. C07PS Police - Stainless Steel - VG-10
  7. C07G4 Police 4 - Black G10 - K390

$OLD

Ty6AqHv.jpg

7UbTKsm.jpg

ncEcwas.jpg

Zj3Pz8K.jpg

BQ7ycnp.jpg

YJIxUzx.jpg

biLJ4Rh.jpg

UCC5EFw.jpg

X4uecvd.jpg

G87sgBO.jpg

aOcD1GJ.jpg

DVgAwR9.jpg

jA1rRea.jpg

q4tvTHF.jpg

All 7 Knives + Boxes.
tqFvVS9.jpg

bhQePH7.jpg

I reserve the right to sell to whomever I please. Serious inquires only. You are responsible for knowing your local knife laws. Must be 18+ to purchase. Prices include knife, Paypal fees, and USPS shipping/insurance costs. Shipping to lower 48 only. Paypal only. PM me please.

Last edited:
Back