• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Endura and Kershaw Skylines

Up for trade are:

1. Purple Spyderco FFG Endura that I dyed Royal Blue and added a wave feature. Has been carried and used some...comes with box. Hit on Spyderco UF stone and stropped.

2. Kershaw Blem Skyline fixed blade with leather sheath. From what I can tell, the blem is the "grain" of the steel is more noticeable than normal. It doesn't effect the knife at all. I actually think it looks good with the stonewashed finish. Never used or carried.

3. Kershaw Coyote Brown Skyline with Satin blade. Carried by me a couple of times but not really used. Comes with box. Hit on Spyderco UF stone and stropped.

I am pretty much looking for only PE Spydercos (Caly 3.5, Chaparral, Bob Terzuola, Sage 3 etc...make an offer). I ship USPS Priority with delivery confirmation.

Send Email if intersted to gstrader73@yahoo.com

Thanks, Greg
IMAG1421.jpg IMAG1422.jpg
IMAG1424.jpg IMAG1425.jpg
IMAG1426.jpg

Not a blem...the blade has been swapped out with one from a regular production Skyline. And no, I do not have the coated blade. Here are a couple of group photos.
IMAG1428.jpg IMAG1429.jpg

Back