1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Spyderco & Esee for Trade!

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by KnifeCollectorPB, Nov 7, 2015.

1. KnifeCollectorPB

KnifeCollectorPB Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 17, 2014
    EMAIL is the best way to reach me: [email protected]

Must be 18 years old, must know your local knife laws.

TRADED Spyderco Delica: Brown FRN, some wear on the pocket clip, centered, perfect lock-up, original edge.

TRADED Kershaw Knock-Out: Carried but never really used, appears to be factory edge and is still sharp, centered, no box, some marks on the aluminum, perfect lock-up and super fast deployment, I cleaned the blade with so the DLC coating seems a little washed out in the pics, minor smudges on the blade.

TRADED ESEE Candiru: pretty much new, never used. Orange g10 scales and nylon sheath with plastic/kydex insert.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p0or7757sh5nqdd/AABo2XDHZxAAaMW10HrUAr71a?oref=e

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
  2. Mfcknifentool

Mfcknifentool Banned BANNED

Sep 28, 2015
    I have a Kershaw rake new in box if you are willing to trade for the knock out I can ship first with a tracking # earliest would be on Monday I'm in Michigan .

3. KnifeCollectorPB

KnifeCollectorPB Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 17, 2014
    Knockout is Traded! Welcome to the forum bud!

4. Mfcknifentool

Mfcknifentool Banned BANNED

Sep 28, 2015
    Thanks appreciate hoping to get a paid membership soon as I have been making a few custom full tang blades also some friction folders . I am currently working on my first full titanium frame Lock Knife with d2 blade. My others are finish but I can't post pics on here for sale unless I am a paid member correct.

5. scrub

scrub

Dec 12, 2011
    Email sent re: candiru

6. Simple Man

Simple Man

Nov 6, 2001
    Email sent.thanks

7. Nbrackett

Nbrackett Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 19, 2015
    PM sent.