• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Gray Calypso Jr.

They are here, The Gray Handle Spyderco Calypso Jr.:

Our Price.....$40.58

Spyderco Calypso Jr @ New Graham Knives

C52PGY.jpg

Got one ordered!
One thing though.....it showed up as $40.48 in my cart as i checked out.

I have a slight case of dislexia sometimes it seems like :), My bad thanks for pointing it out to me, It's fixed now but that don't change your price any, See being the 1st one to order saved you 10 cents!

Sold out of our initial order...few dozen more due in mid-week..please be patient...orders placed this weekend and first of the week will ship as soon as next shipment arrives.
Thanks to all for the great response to the Gray Calypso
Happy Holidays, Mike

They're back in stock...md

Thanks for the info....I definitely plan on ordering one this week!! :D

Mike/NGK,

I got my Calypso Jr. last week...absolutely love it...and I'm planning on ordering another one tomorrow(1/8/04) but I just wanted to check with ya'll first to make sure that you still have them in stock. Still have some?

If you don't get to reply to this post before tomorrow, I will just give you guys a call. Thanks. :D

Still had them this afternoon...more on the road too.
Thanks, Mike

Thanks!! I'll have my order on the way out to you tomorrow for another one of these great Spydies. :D

Hi Mary Beth

I still can't get an email through to your address. I've sent my card details via high-speed snail-mail (if there is such a thing) and it should be with you early next week. Hold on to a Calypso Jnr for me! Thanks!

Chris
Australia

Chris,

I just got an email from Mary Beth(in regards to my order) and as of right now, New Graham is out of stock of the Calypso Jr.. :(

However, she says that there is another order of Calypso Jrs. on the way and they should be in on Monday or Tuesday(with mine being shipped out asap.).
banana.gif

BTW, you can try emailing Mary Beth via Mike's email addy;

mdye@newgraham.com

This was the address that she used when she emailed me today.

Good Luck

I'm in the same situation. Placed my order early yesterday morning and was told they are out and are expecting to be restocked by monday.

Jon

Thanks KBR and Kimberholic - I placed an order last week but we had card problems. When I email to the mdye@ address I get an email failure message "could not send" and "connection refused by ...". Hopefully that will clear up soon and my emails will get through. In the meantime I'm back to posting letters! Wow!

Chris

Back