1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Spyderco, microtech, fallkniven, benchmade

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by jnovak292, Sep 23, 2020.

1. jnovak292

jnovak292 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 7, 2011
    2 knives for sale. Had a baby and am getting out of the knife game as I don’t need them Anymore. Would prefer to sell as a group if possible.

Lightly User spyderco forester. Hossam design. Big knife. N690 steel. Faint scratches on blade from chopping small brush. Edge is very good, no dings or stone scratches, just the occasional Leather strop to keep it sharp. Sold!

fallkniven A1, lightly used a few faint scratches on the blade, original edge, in great shape. Clad vg10 steel, with sheath, sold!

microtech borka sbk. Never used, just taken out of the sheath a lot, so has some sheath marks, I do have the original box and papers somewhere, so it will come with everything new. Sold!

benchmade adamas, first production run. Put clip on sheath and cut off snaps, it’s in good shape, Original edge, but the sheath has been modified. D2. $150

please email me directly at [email protected] as I do not check bladeforums very often at all. I will check there and make a deal before I check comments on site.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
    beestokk likes this.
  2. Vetas

Vetas

Feb 8, 2013
    Ill take sbk

3. Bastler

Bastler Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2020
    Congratulations on the new member of your family.

beestokk likes this.
  4. jnovak292

jnovak292 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 7, 2011
    Thankyou!

beestokk likes this.
  5. Hale Storm

Hale Storm Kydex Whisperer Gold Member

Sep 18, 2013
    PM sent on the Forester

6. Hale Storm

Hale Storm Kydex Whisperer Gold Member