Spyderco Mules - ALL SOLD

bdmicarta

Gold Member
MULES ARE ALL SOLD

SOLD (MT16 XHP) SOLD
This one I used in my kitchen to cut up roast. It has not been modified, it has the original edge but is likely not very sharp now. Price includes the gray G10 scales. This brand of scale is sized such that it leaves the knife tang a little bit proud of the edges of the scales. There are very tiny spots on the blade, visible in the photos.
Price is SOLD $135 including the scales, paypal fees and shipping.
iKj2G1f.jpg

o26hfqY.jpg

12meQhP.jpg

qnl3PVg.jpg

SPF (MT17 K390) SPF
This one is brand new, never been out of the box, still sealed in its baggie. I bought this one to use but never did and I'm keeping my group of mules that I do use.
Price is SOLD $165 including paypal fees and shipping
WE7Wbvy.jpg

Mo2kjWM.jpg

SPF MT19 PSF27 SPF
This one is brand new, never been out of the box, still sealed in its baggie. This one is my spare, I still have one that I use.
Price is SOLD $115 including paypal fees and shipping
UHtsVYk.jpg

VojWm7Z.jpg

SPF MT24 Maxamet SPF
This one is like new. I put scales on it and used it to cut open a few envelopes and packages. It has the factory edge and should still be sharp.
It has green G10 scales that fit reasonably flush with the edges of the tang.
Price is SOLD $185 including the scales, paypal fees and shipping
rPmfQpz.jpg

QEAFeaU.jpg

duh2qK3.jpg

eF9BFam.jpg

Last edited:
Can you email my username @ gmail to see if we can work out a deal for the K390, PSF27, and Maxamet? No membership to PM right now; been trying to stay away from this hobby!

bdmicarta

Gold Member
Can you email my username @ gmail to see if we can work out a deal for the K390, PSF27, and Maxamet? No membership to PM right now; been trying to stay away from this hobby!

I sent you an email. You can edit your post to remove mention of your email address.

bdmicarta

Gold Member
K390, PSF27, green scales and Maxamet are SPF.

XHP and gray scales are still available.