• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Para Military D2

For sale is a LNIB Spyderco Para Military D2. I bought this at the same time a Strider knife for EDC but have decided to carry the Strider.

I bought it from a previous owner but it has never been used or carried by either of us and comes with the original box. Only because I did not buy it retail I call it LNIB as opposed to new.

I offer this at a loss to me for $old shipped.

The PM is two-thirds the size of the original Military Model. Its flat-ground CPM-D2 blade stretches 3-3/32" long with the Spyderco Round Hole generously sized at 14mm for gloved or large hands. Furrowing above the hole presents a positioning spot for the thumb that's texture, keeping slipping to a minimum. Nested into the G-10 scale is a top-seated Heavy duty rated Compression Lock. By inlaying(nesting) the lock we increase its strength without adding thick and bulky liners. The handle expands at the front and back for advanced grip retention, eliminating forward or backward sliding. All steel and curved to keep it pinned in a pocket, the clip attaches for right-handle Tip Down carry. The ultimate mid-sized survival knife.

length overall - 7 7/8" (200 mm)
blade length - 3 3/32" (81 mm)
blade steel - CPM-D2
length closed - 4 3/4" (121 mm)
cutting edge - 2 15/16" (75 mm)
weight - 3.75 oz (108 g)
hole diameter - 9/16" (14 mm)
blade thickness - 5/32" (4 mm)
handle material - G-10

81fgd2p.jpg

Last edited:
Back