• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Maxamet

NORTHWEST_KNIFE_GUY

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Maxamet With Lynch Deep Carry Clip.

Basically little to no use and like new condition, I did lightly strop the factory edge on basswood loaded with diamond to improve it and is very sharp. Comes with lynch clip installed and OEM clip too as well as orig. box and all paperwork. Centering IMO is perfect and action is very smooth.

*IMPORTANT PLEASE READ*

Payment:
If you'd like the PM2 message me with (or temporarily post on my profile page) your email and I will send you a paypal money request. When paying the money request please don't add note(s) of any kind, this can cause issues on sellers end and may result in cancelling/refunding payment. I only accept payment via goods and services, money requests and invoices are considered goods & services and fee's will be taken out on sellers end.

Shipping:
Will ship USPS priority mail fully insured with signature required, normally ships within one business day.

Asking $199 shipped

COVeEKoh.jpg

TjKJqG4h.jpg

qNJ7iLyh.jpg

LLPwr98h.jpg

nf1zaVPh.jpg

YWYrnk4h.jpg

DXTYmJDh.jpg

kLPYWJhh.jpg

MNdHSa4h.jpg

Last edited:
Back