• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Seconds Sale 3.0

toxophilus

Gold Member
Spyderco Seconds Sale Users

Greetings All,

NO TRADES; Prices are PayPal Goods & Svcs & includes shipping to CONUS; No boxes; No warranty since these are Seconds Sale knives.

The knives I've got listed below are Factory Seconds from past annual Spyderco Seconds Sales; they did not pass Spyderco's quality control and have an extra notch ground by the jimping on the spine, they are fully functional.

C229GPRDBK; The SNK Shaman (4V Steel) was used to score laminate flooring, there is wear on the DLC near the tip as shown in the picture, wear marks on the blade; $OLD 180.00

Shaman4V.jpg

C81GPDGY2; The Maxamet PM2 was used/carried one time since I bought it, shows signs of patina from cutting foods with it, no blade warp; $OLD 100.00

PM2Maxame.jpg

C90FBLE2; The Stretch 2 (V-Toku2) has been used/carried, shows patina and scratches on the blade cladding; $80.00, price drop to $70.00

StretchV-Toku2.jpg

They've all been sharpened to match the factory angle which is about 18° DPS

Those of you that have bought Second's Spydercos from me in the past know I'm pretty picky when it comes to choosing these at the Seconds Sale i.e. you'll be getting a knife that works, isn't abused but will show honest wear.

DM/PM/Message me if you need more pics or have questions, please post an 'I'll take it' in this thread to lay claim to the knife.

thx for looking!

Last edited:
Back