1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Spyderco ukpk orange g10 discontinued

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by tibetman18, Jul 21, 2012.

1. tibetman18

tibetman18

Aug 4, 2011
    Spyderco no longer makes this specific model. It is barely used and comes with box. There is no blade play, centered, no scratches on the blade and the g10 is in good condition. I have only touched up the edge with the spyderco fine stone. Sat in a box most of it's life and I can only remember bringing it out a couple times. It has orange g10, leaf shaped blade, and wire pocket clip. This is not the cheaper frn model. USA made and has CPMs30v steel. It is plain egde.

I like spyderco, and benchmade specifically. But I'm open to anything. Honestly though I would rather get a used more costly knife rather than 2 perfectly pristine lower end knives. Thanks for your consideration.
    Email is the best way to reach me i check it alot. I can send pics on request by email TRADED

Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  2. wjswiger

wjswiger Banned BANNED

Feb 27, 2011
  3. tibetman18

tibetman18

Aug 4, 2011
    Thanks for the offer but no thanks

4. BladeChick777

BladeChick777

Jun 20, 2011
    Email sent.