spyderco warranty clarification

Informative thread. I will say this. My dad who does not own a computer or have access to the Internet would only red and interpret what is included on the box or warranty card inside the box. He wouldn't have the insights here on BF regarding this vague warranty. I saw no axe to grind by USArmy guy. All I saw was the need to understand.

He got his answers. Many here tried to help him understand. Regardless, as long as you dont break the knife because you dont know what you are doing, they will fix it. He was either too daft to catch on or he just wanted to win the argument. Either way, he kept pressing on like he did have an axe to grind. Sal finally chimed in many pages later and respectfully explained to him in detail why he feels the need to have the last word in warranty decisions but he kept grinding on. It's all in this multi page thread... Anyone willing to read it can see that he got his answer, he got to the truth....Long before he REALLY started to get on everyone's nerves.

He already took his ball and went home, we should do the same. The (non) issue here has been resolved.

Back