• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spydercos(PM2, manix), Benchmades(940), Kizer, Kershaw

MM1313

Platinum Member
Lots of stuff for sale or trade... All prices are OBO but be reasonable if u make an offer.
Have boxes and paperwork for #s 1, 4, 6

Make sure what you're buying is legal in your state and that you're over 18 years old.

PayPal G&S or Venmo accepted... I will cover all fees and shipping. First to PM me or post I'll take it, gets it. I will have final discretion on such.

1 - Spyderco Manix 2 DLT Trading Exclusive - SOLD to Paul L.
2 - Spyderco Paramilitary 2 S35VN Sprint Run - SOLD to Andy G.
3 - Benchmade Barrage 581 M390 -
User, coating on blade shows some wear, mirror edge, scales have some wear also but not a ton. Deep carry clip + original included. (8/10 overall) $105
4 - Kizer Lancer 2 S35VN -
LNIB, Carried once, never cut, flipped sum and put in storage. Full titanium scales and clip, S35VN recurve style blade. (9.9/10 overall) $95
5 - Benchmade 940 - Sold to Maxthemutt
6 - Kershaw Link M390 - SOLD TO Jlevy

PICS - http://imgur.com/gallery/yKa5j7e

Last edited:
Apperently my inbox is full. Gotta figure out how to clear it or what I have to do. My email ] if you can email me in the meantime

Last edited:
Apperently my inbox is full. Gotta figure out how to clear it or what I have to do. My email is if you can email me in the meantime
Email sent

Last edited by a moderator:
Manix 2 DLT is sold to Paul L... Thanks man

Update: Manix 2 has been shipped, hope u enjoy it brother.

Last edited:
I'll take the Kershaw Link M390, but won't be able to transfer funds until after work today if that's ok.

payment sent for the Kershaw link. Thanks for the patience.
I haven't gotten any payment as of 9:33PM EST. What email did u send it to? Because I never even listed what email to send payment to.

Para 2 S35VN Sold & Shipped to Andy G.. Thanks brother, hope u have some fun with your first PM2.

I sent it to the email in post #8. I'll cancel and send again through paypal. Sorry about that.

Back