Spydie stickers

Danelle, I received my package of goodies. Thank you very much. By the way, I think you went a little overboard, there was no need to send me 7 knives, including a Matriarch (ha ha).

Spyderco is the best!

Hey Danelle,

Where's my stuff? I want stickers and knives and, and.... whatever other goodies you are sending.
Need my address? E-mail me anytime.
---------------------------------------
Crazy am I? Well maybe just a little.
BTW I look back and laugh all the time, I just don't tell anyone.

William

------------------
*Norse Knife Nut*

"Military" Fans Unite!!

"The only limitation is lack of imagination."

I recieved my package of coolfreespydiestuff today too. Hey mckeea - she sent only 7 knives to you?!?!
wink.gif

Thanks Danelle!

------------------
Kelly

Deo Vindice

If you could see me...I am standing, tapping my foot, arms crossed....glaring....

oh, not really, ya goofballs.... glad your stuff is arriving...enjoy

Danelle

I called but received no answer, I looked yet did not find. Woe is me.
Another day and the mailman comes empty handed.
frown.gif

Am I too late or is the offer still valid.
Oh gimmee, gimmee, gimmee!

------------------
*Norse Knife Nut*

"Military" Fans Unite!!

"The only limitation is lack of imagination."

Danelle,

I hate to say this, but Senator, Dexter and I will be at a gun/knife show tomorrow. We will probably find out what we got (although I haven't received mine yet. I think my post person is on a sabbatical). I feel left out already - pout. I'll have to buy a civilian to make myself feel better
smile.gif

Later,
Chris

Danelle-

Thank you for the goodies. I really appreciate the Rolling Lock military. Is it a protoype?

Thanks again for the goodies, Danelle. They showed up today.

------------------
--+Brian+--

Danelle,

I too was favored by the USPS with a padded brown envelope from you. Thank you very much! The "presentos" are most appreciated.
I may not have gotten a prototype like some of the others (yeah they WISH <hehehe>) but I did manage to draw blood with the tip of one little piece. You'd think I'd know better being retired military. Those little tips can indeed penetrate the retainers that fit on them. Well have a good chuckle ya'll by conjuring up visions of that 20-20 exposee showing Marines pounding aviator wings into the bare chests of their shipmates. Heck I didn't have any such help and still drew blood. Call me a klutz! Rarely cut myself with the real thing but give me a piece of bond paper and I'll get a paper cut <hehehehe>... so it is with small pointy brass things too I guess.

All kidding aside, you're a good sport Danelle and I simply had to offer a little comic relief in exchange
smile.gif

Have a good one!

------------------
-=[Bob]=-

I did NOT escape from the institution! They gave me a day pass!

Thanks for the stuff Danelle!
That Matriarch is a pretty sweet knife. It looks even better in your hands than it does on screen
wink.gif

Try not to poke yourself too much Bob!! You only have just so much blood ya know...

Back