SR101 vs. INFI

I don't remember who said it first, but...........................SQUOINK!

I believe in the best of both worlds. I find I can't be a blade snob, when I'm busy using and learning. :D

Rat Finkenstein said:
rat-pig.jpg

YAAARRR! time to recycle my pic
OMG!!!! A Hybrid!!!!!! Something very disturbing in that pic..........

Just gotta look in the mirror! O M G !!!!!:eek: :confused:

I see a RatChat avatar in that one!

leatherman said:
OMG!!!! A Hybrid!!!!!! Something very disturbing in that pic..........

Just gotta look in the mirror! O M G !!!!!:eek: :confused:

I see a RatChat avatar in that one!

Go right ahead:D
littlerathog.jpg
:thumbup:

cdyer said:
Was that the inspiration for the InfiCoot?

My theory is, whoever was cutting the coot blanks was all hopped up on bourbon and several pink elephants told him to load up some INFI. :thumbup:

We can only hope it happens again, preferably when they are cutting out my War Hawk.:cool:

Rat Finkenstein said:
My theory is, whoever was cutting the coot blanks was all hopped up on bourbon and several pink elephants told him to load up some INFI. :thumbup:

We can only hope it happens again, preferably when they are cutting out my War Hawk.:cool:
INFI Ratweiler! The best of everything.

djolney said:
INFI Ratweiler! The best of everything.

I've actually thought that a couple of times.

The HOGS may have the uber steel...but the Swamp has the better designs. A hybrid would be amazing! :eek:

:cool:

360joules said:
I've actually thought that a couple of times.

The HOGS may have the uber steel...but the Swamp has the better designs. A hybrid would be amazing! :eek:

:cool:

For me, Busse and Swamp Rat come out just about even for blade design, but Swamp Rat is way ahead when it comes to handle design.

The design/ergonomic concept that runs through the micarta handles on the Ratweiler, Desert Jack, Dog Skinner, and SAR, adds up to the most comfortable handle design I’ve ever owned and used.

The EU-17 handles are my favorite Busse handles, and they appear to come from the same Ergo heritage as the Swamp Rat handles.

If I ever get a Busse custom made it will have something very much like the Ratweiler handle.

idahoskunk said:
now that's debatable

Don't get me wrong...the Hogs have a couple really useful designs. Okay...kinda useful. ;)

It's really bad when a Rat turns against me. :(

;)

Say Heah Boys and Girls, and I have both, but I did take my Ratweiler out for a spin this weekend, but I'm still amazed how a knife this size can do fine work with great ease for its size. Sure I can make a smaller netting needle with it, But I can make a functional spoon with it and that's important to me. I'll have more on the input about the two different steels and with similar knives. I am waiting for my Steel Heart Ergo so that to me will be a equal test. I think a equal knife to me makes more sense since I will be using it in a similar to fashion where my smaller INFI Steel on my Mean Street versing a Rodent 7 might give me a false reading. But is you can afford a Busse Combat for a first knife. I don't think you would go wrong, but matter of factly neither would you go wrong with a Swampie.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Paul'ie.... FFS.... this is an 11 year old thread... the forum has rules about necro threads... just take the extra 10 seconds to start your own new thread on any bloody subject you want, you don't need to add 2 cents to threads over A DECADE old as that horse has bolted or been beaten to death.

Your posts and experiences are not worthless but posting walls of text to threads that have run their course mean most people just ignore what you add.

Please... just think for a moment before you hit "Reply" .

Honestly, at this point in such a slow forum the past few years, any content is a good thing. :)

+1

I get that bumping necro threads is frowned upon, but I've gotten some good reads from the stuff Paul'ie has brought up recently.

Besides, it's not like what happens in General when someone bumps a 5yr old "what knife should I buy?" thread and 20 people reply before someone points out that the op has probably moved on by now, lol.

The thing is though, this becoming a pattern with paul'ie. And another thing........and don't get me wrong paul'ie, you have valuable and enjoyable information to share, which I like, but PLEASE USE PARAGRAPHS!

Much easier to read this way. ;-)

Back