SS Loner group buy?

yes, 3/32" (.104) cpm154. I think since this is a user knife that we should consider leaving to heat treat finish or mill finish on, or go textured.

I’m new here but If this is still open I’m definitely in for a 3/32 cpm154 Loner convex. TT with purple burlap scales, black micarta bolsters, black liners and lime green prinstripes, black micarta hardware is my grail knife!

I’m new here but If this is still open I’m definitely in for a 3/32 cpm154 Loner convex. TT with purple burlap scales, black micarta bolsters, black liners and lime green prinstripes, black micarta hardware is my grail knife!

Not setup yet or open. VANCE VANCE will let us know. Stay tuned.

I'm still in! Glad this one is finally going to happen.

Its happening.greg
The last knife from the previous GB got glued up this week..shaped ,sanded, and finish grinds next week..then on to this one...with something new following

Everyone better jump on this one as they'll be a rare knife. I want mine rough sanded or blasted, then I can do the Big Deal file work.

Likewise! Since I’m new here I haven’t seen the previous GBs... what’s the typical timing from thread to build to shipping?

Likewise! Since I’m new here I haven’t seen the previous GBs... what’s the typical timing from thread to build to shipping?
Welcome. Phil VANCE VANCE could answer that best. However I believe some came out in 4-6 weeks. This one may be different.

Bob is correct.

Once set to begin. I will start a thread with all the details( and immediately" LOCK" it)..ie...Model, Steel and handle combos that will be available. No Substitutions in order to keep the process flowing. In the thread I will post the Unlock time, normally 2 or three days later, this will allow time to ponder your decision. After the the time has elapsed I will lock the thread and begin the knives.

We aim for 4 to 6 week turn around and have been succesfully, with the last one being the outlier.

Hope that helps

If you Search Group Buy in this Forum, you can kind of get the gist of them:thumbsup:

Bob is correct.

Once set to begin. I will start a thread with all the details( and immediately" LOCK" it)..ie...Model, Steel and handle combos that will be available. No Substitutions in order to keep the process flowing. In the thread I will post the Unlock time, normally 2 or three days later, this will allow time to ponder your decision. After the the time has elapsed I will lock the thread and begin the knives.

We aim for 4 to 6 week turn around and have been succesfully, with the last one being the outlier.

Hope that helps

If you Search Group Buy in this Forum, you can kind of get the gist of them:thumbsup:

Thank you, I’ll definitely do a search. :thumbsup:

Sorry for asking so many questions... I have funds for one knife and holding out on a Bushcrafter Jr. I look at at least a few times a day for the loner. I looked up previous group buys and saw they’re a choice from a few different scale/liner setups. How likely is it that something purple burlap might make that lineup? If it’s not I think I’m going to pull the trigger on the Bushcrafter Jr.

Sorry for asking so many questions... I have funds for one knife and holding out on a Bushcrafter Jr. I look at at least a few times a day for the loner. I looked up previous group buys and saw they’re a choice from a few different scale/liner setups. How likely is it that something purple burlap might make that lineup? If it’s not I think I’m going to pull the trigger on the Bushcrafter Jr.

If you really sweet talk Phil, he may find a set of those handles laying around.

The last knife from the previous group buy went out today.

here's what im working on so far......

Specs:

Quantity:

Model: Loner

Steel: Mill Finish 3/32” CPM154 Fiddleback textured

Tang: SFT

Price:

$310 + handle material

International shipping +$40

Scale options:

1.Desert ironwood over natural liners & white pinstripes(+$50)

2.Osage over natural liners & blue pinstripes(+$50)

3.Black Ash Burl over black liners & orange pinstripes (+50)

4.Natural canvas micarta over natural liners & white pinstripes (NO UPCHARGE)

5.Black canvas micarta over natural liners & white pinstripes (NO UPCHARGE)

I expect to post it tomorrow & open it up Sat. the 15th @ 5pm

Back