SS Loner group buy?

VANCE VANCE any chance of purple burlap scales? Doesn’t hurt to ask right. :D
Ill have to look and see how much/ if any we have. .

On a side note...i have something already in the works after this GB that may be more suited for customization...it will be very limited slots available. ..but reoccuring if the first one goes smoothly

Stay tuned:thumbsup:

Ill have to look and see how much/ if any we have. .

On a side note...i have something already in the works after this GB that may be more suited for customization...it will be very limited slots available. ..but reoccuring if the first one goes smoothly

Stay tuned:thumbsup:

Both sound great, if you don’t have the scale material I can totally wait to try to get in for the following GB! Thank you! :thumbsup:

one spot only for the "mystery" set off scales;)

7. "Mystery" scales(1 SET ONLY)...for the adventurous Soul ONLY 1(ONE) SPOT AVAILABLE. First person to claim it...that's it!!
Sounds interesting Phil! I'm trying to decide between this and Osage. Tough decisions!

Last edited:
one spot only for the "mystery" set off scales;)

7. "Mystery" scales(1 SET ONLY)...for the adventurous Soul ONLY 1(ONE) SPOT AVAILABLE. First person to claim it...that's it!!
Are these gonna be pink? :eek:

what about getting the Amy's sheath as optional.

BTW: I'll take #5 with natural pins, ROUGH sanded micarta handle and a black/tooled Warlander sheath

what about getting the Amy's sheath as optional.

BTW: I'll take #5 with natural pins, ROUGH sanded micarta handle and a black/tooled Warlander sheath
in order to sell here she will need the proper Paid Subscription per Bladeforums rules

offer her stuff thru Fiddleback/apprentice like you do every week.

Back