• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Stabilized Spalted Oregon Ash batch #1

These are all Sold thanks for looking

Here are some beautiful pieces of Spalted Oregon Ash with black ink lines. These have been professionally stabilized by K & G.

These blocks are approximately 1 1/8" X 1 13/16" X 5"

Blocks are $25.00 each plus $6.00 shipping, if you buy 4 sets scales or blocks from any of my sales I will pay the shipping.

I accept PayPal ( pay paypal to mike@turnerknives.com ), USPS Money Orders or personal check. Goods paid with Money orders and checks will be held till funds clear.

IMG_4223.jpg

IMG_4224.jpg

Last edited:
Man Mike i cant believe noone snag theses up. the were on page 2 and i spent my cach already. too bad i saw them too late---marekz

Up for another look, don't forget to check the other pages guys things get bumped to the next page in a day.

I am familiar with this wood and whoever get's it will wish they had bought it all. Really cool grain and fine black lines that go all over the place. Wish I had some.

I am familiar with this wood and whoever get's it will wish they had bought it all. Really cool grain and fine black lines that go all over the place. Wish I had some.

If I didn't believe my own eyes, that's all the endorsement I need. Email sent Mike.

All the best, Phil

Rob I have pulled those aside waiting payment.

Thanks Mark for the plug, and you never replied to what size wrought you need for your guard and butt cap ;).

Phil, you have an email. The rest of Batch 1 and 2 sale pending email reply.

Hey Mike,

I hope my last email didn't end up in your spam box too. Back off guys, the rest of these (thread #2 too) are soon to be on their way to the tropics. Hopefully someday I'll be able to do them justice. In the mean time they're going into my stash for my kid's "savings". That does me in for this month. I've spent all I can.

All the best everyone, Phil

Hi Phil,

Yep it came thru, thanks Phil you have some nice wood coming your way. To bad I can't fit in the flat rate box I could use a vacation in the tropics :D.

Back