• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Stag fighter Sold PP

For Sale Stag fighter forged from 1/4" 1095 bar stock[ This knife is out of my personal colection.
Blade 6.25" 1095 clay quenched w/ hamon
Guard and fittings: Wrought Iron
Handle: Sambar Stag
OAL: 11.5"
Comes with custom leather sheath (shown)
Price SOLD PP includes shipping in CONUSA
I accept paypal at sharpeknives@yahoo.com or US Postal MO
First "I'll take it posted" gets it.
Thank-you for looking
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I posted something similar in your last for sale post I saw, but it's worth repeating. Pound for pound, I think you put up some of the best value on the board. Your knives look amazing, and your sheath work is equally impressive. I hope I get some disposable income one of these days soon so I can land some of your work before you're charging double. I'd be proud as hell to own that one.

I will take this one if I can send you a postal money order next week. I am out of town on vacation right now. If you need funds sooner I understand. Thanks, James.

James its yours. I can wait a week. Wish I was on vacation.
Mr. Hill thank-you for the kind words. I try to be fair.

Looks like an awful lot of knife for those dollars! Nice job Mr. Sharpe. Why do I get the feeling things will change one day!

WOW that's a great looking knife Andy. I agree the sheath really complements that knife .A good deal don't last long.

Hey Stabber, Keep watching the forum will have something right up your alley coming up this week.

Hope you have TWO coming up! :D. Exactly what i've been searching for. Just a little too slow tonight. Beautiful work!!

Thanks Dave, I'm trying to get as many finished as I can. I messed up my back and can't work the hammer so I'm finishing up some blades I have forged out that were laying around the shop. Keep an eye on the forum.

Back