Stag Saturday - Let's See Some Traditional Stag!

I guess that's why they sell out. I just had to pick mine out of a group and looked for a more gnarly one with grooves. You're right though, you really never know until it's in hand. The only deal breaker is the stag being uneven or too thin.

Your right Alan and I consider you an expert in Stag. I went for that carmel, almost orange color, but could not find a good match pile to mark. Have to take what they make!

Trying to match scales with each other in a production facility would probably really slow things down?

Nice jack Jeff and it looks like you got a good 13 Nature Boy.

Two small ones for me today.
c4523f74dfeb8f62edbb6d0de40d5ecc.jpg

Wow now that's some beautiful Stag on Both !!!![emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the compliment Alan, but when I was younger I knew everything. I've since found out, not so much. I do know what I like and that's a stag knife.

Your right Alan and I consider you an expert in Stag. I went for that carmel, almost orange color, but could not find a good match pile to mark. Have to take what they make!

Trying to match scales with each other in a production facility would probably really slow things down?

Yup he is the Stag Master [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr T Backpocket he made for me in 2015. I just love stag and some of these knives on this thread are unreal.

uLxsEn7l.jpg

And with its little brother, Mr Zulu Spear.

DvLBFJQl.jpg

Haha... thank you. Quite a compliment, Alan, I appreciate it! I'm sure the Good Doctor would as well. :thumbup: ~ Rob

Back