• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Steel Shod Thunderstick for Home Defense ****MOVED TO MY WEBSITE****

Thunderstick-004.jpg

Steel: Mild
OAL: 12"
Head length: 2.5"
Handle: White oak
Weight: 1 pound

This is just what you need on your nightstand to dissuade that unwanted visitor.

This is made a little simpler than the last one, so I can offer it a little less expensively. The head has been etched with ferric chloride to create that gnarly pattern, epoxied and pinned to the handle with two 1/8" peened copper pins. The handle has been sanded and treated with two coats of teak oil. There is a 1/4" thong hole pre-drilled at the base of the handle.

****PULLED FOR SALE ON MY WEBSITE****

Price includes shipping anywhere in the US by USPS priority mail. PayPal or USPS MO. First "I'll take it" in the post, PM, or email gets it.

I will ship internationally for actual cost - email so we can work out details.

My email is todd(at)toddblades(dot)com. This is my PayPal email also.

I do not charge additional fees for PayPal.

Thanks for looking!

-Todd

Thunderstick-005.jpg

Thunderstick-006.jpg

Thunderstick-007.jpg

Last edited:
You need to offer these regularly. I especially liked the original version, but this one is also great. Very well thought out design. :thumbup:

ditto, original version as I recall was a tapered handled? more sexy, more weight to tip? solid is good, let's see a video of it beating something soft'ish.. :D

You need to offer these regularly. I especially liked the original version, but this one is also great. Very well thought out design. :thumbup:

I will be. I'll need to get back to blades shortly, but these will be a regular.

ditto, original version as I recall was a tapered handled? more sexy, more weight to tip? solid is good, let's see a video of it beating something soft'ish.. :D

Yes, the first one had a lot more work on the handle and was 18" with a 4" head. I'm playing around with designs to try and keep the price down - but there will be more like the original - I'm even considering some engraving and carving...

Thanks!

Back