Spine thickness--1/8''
Carved wood stick with brass fitting
Add to your HI Knife collection at $525. *SOLD*

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Last edited:
Ill bet I know who is gonna get this [emoji1]
Wish it was me! Amazing knife

WOW! :eek:, too rich for my blood, glad BB got it, but holy smokes, what a beauty!

Wonderful thing. I had a feeling in my cells that something good was coming today. I checked pretty regular out of curiosity no "hunt mode'' but was behind the curve again.

Glad it found a good home, definitely one of a kind.

Very interesting. It's like a very large two-handed stiletto. I would say it's rapier like, but rapiers (as opposed to fencing foils) had a cutting edge of sorts too. Very interesting blade. I'd love to know how it handles.

That's a new one, who came up with this beauty? Makes me wish I could get away with using a walking stick in my daily life.

Edit: what I should've asked is whether Kumar came up with this or if it's been around for awhile and newly brought to H.I.

That's a new one, who came up with this beauty? Makes me wish I could get away with using a walking stick in my daily life.

Edit: what I should've asked is whether Kumar came up with this or if it's been around for awhile and newly brought to H.I.

From what I understand it was a new idea, who's I don't know. Auntie said it will likely be a one off since it took nearly two months to finish. I imagine it's quick 34-1/8" blade 50" OAL and only 17.5 ounces.

Pretty beastie, and I hope it brings a lot of joy to whoever gets it.

Just remember: due to the paranoid laws of certain states and countries, this is emphatically a stick sword, ideally a long blade in a narrow sheath. It's a good thing that the hilt is so different than the sheath, because it makes it obvious that it's a sword If it were a cane sword, owning it would be a criminal offense in certain states, frustrating though that might be.

Hopefully, if and when others like this come our way, there will similarly be a visible and obvious distinction between the hilt and the scabbard, so that no one will mistake them for something that might be illegal to own.

Dang! Im breakin out my shisha pipe for that one! I think some K-bobs are in order too:D Man I dont know what to think about this one? Thats way khul!

Back