Stick Knife for 9/2

Pic check! Nope no pics yet:confused: Cant wait to see this one. C'mon BB. Dont make me come down there...er up there? Thats kinda like a sliver of a Katana. Im so curious what the cross section might be? OK. Im waiting patiently...some more...and some more? Got it yet? Im still waitin! You should post the tracking number;) well ok...ill wait.

Pic check! Nope no pics yet:confused: Cant wait to see this one. C'mon BB. Dont make me come down there...er up there? Thats kinda like a sliver of a Katana. Im so curious what the cross section might be? OK. Im waiting patiently...some more...and some more? Got it yet? Im still waitin! You should post the tracking number;) well ok...ill wait.

OK, just for you Dog Meister, will follow up shortly.

Yes! pics, pics, pics!

OK, just for you Dog Meister, will follow up shortly.

Sir, we will hold you to that, I for one have been "biting at the bit" for some pics of that masterpiece.

Back