Stockman roundup.. Lets see 'em...

Here are a few of mine!

Russell

dsc0032gi4.jpg

Spectacular stockman collection! Some real neat ones in there.
This one is my favorite one of this post so far. :thumbup:
Perfecto.

Thanks for that comoha!! For once a picture that does the knife justice.

Russell

Three 1970s Sheffield made stockman's from the 1970s (a Wosty and two Ibberson's) and a large five inch Shaw stockman from the late 1980s.

DSC01724.jpg

Mick

...custom and production:

orig.jpg

Another nice stag Eye. Carl Schleipper know how to make stag not too thick.
Nice all around collection Elliot
Nice bunch of Cases Arathol. Nice Fleiger Chronograph too. or is that Russian?

Steve

5 blader.
Greg

orig.jpg

Man, this one is nice! (For a production knife especially).

Might as well stick this picture of my Fight'n Rooster Stockmen here. But don't be fooled that beauty above is not mine.

knives071310001.jpg

I've got a few more, but I'll have to get a photo before I can post.

If you can't find a stockman in this thread that you like, something is wrong. Great thread... Love it!

Ed

Nice bunch of Cases Arathol. Nice Fleiger Chronograph too. or is that Russian?

The Cases are all from the Case Classic series, the 340 large stockman pattern, one of each handle material from the production run, and one abalone handled knife marked 1 of 3.
The watch is a Soviet-era Poljot Aviator Chronograph.

...custom and production:

orig.jpg

All I can say is I am in awe! What a collection. I'm looking a picking up a stockman and right now I'm torn between the Eye Brand Stag and the Queen amber stag bone. Can you make any recommendations?

Here are my other stock knives. There could be a couple more hiding somewhere.

First, the top two are Bulldogs built 5 years apart (1995, 2000). The middle two are Schrade mid sized patterns - an Old Timer and an Uncle Henry. The bottom one is a Puma stock knife. This is the highest quality stock knife I own.

knives071810008.jpg

Ed

Last edited:
All I can say is I am in awe! What a collection. I'm looking a picking up a stockman and right now I'm torn between the Eye Brand Stag and the Queen amber stag bone. Can you make any recommendations?

Flip a coin.
I noticed quite a few Uncle Henry's. I'm glad I picked up my 834.

Hi,

Man, there are some just flat out beauties here! Scott, your Camillus Gran'pa Stockman is the only other one I've seen besides mine. Have you had it long?

Here is a close view of mine
100_7603.jpg

My Schrade's. I think I need at least one more 34OT.
100_7599.jpg

I just have two Bucks, a 371 and 303.
100_7601.jpg

And my three onesies. A decent Bear, a Rough Rider Sowbelly, and the Camillus Gran'pa.
100_7602.jpg

Dale

Here's my group shot.

Rough Rider sowbellies, burnt stag and brown sawcut bone, top and bottom.

Left side, from top down: Colt Texas stockman stag bone, two Owl Head large sowbellies in cracked ice and ram's horn, and Rough Rider amber bone.

Right side, from top down: UN-X-LD coppertone acrylic, UN-X-LD blue oyster acrylic, UN-X-LD genuine stag and Tidioute ram's horn.

stockmans.jpg

Back