• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

streamlined new trade list

Spyderco Lil Temp
NIB, Collectors Grade, CPM 440V Blade, Allows right hand tip-up or tip-down configuration, smudge on blade has since been wiped off. 2002 model

DSCF8130.jpg

Benchmade 940S Osborne Axis
Light Use, Clip Wear, Purple anodized spine, ambidextrious Axis lock, S30V blade is partially serrated…hard to tell in pic

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k198/ryan28801/DSCF8542.jpg[/I]
[IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k198/ryan28801/DSCF8546.jpg

Dalton Misfit
One of 55 made in red. Light carry wear, couple of spots where anodization nicked, small detent in the blade as shown in the bottom pic. This is aused by close proximity to spacer bar, came this way from the factory. You could probably sharpen it out, but I‘ll leave that up to you. Blade should still work fine ;)

DSCF8341.jpg

DSCF8343.jpg

Dalton Green HD Streetfighter
Mint in box. One of 20 made in green, Automatic (in case you aren't familiar...till I get pics)

Kershaw Leek
440A Blade, ½ serrated. Made 12/05. Opens Fast! New, no packaging, Assisted opening

Marifone Custom Assailant Credit Card knife
DSCF8464.jpg

Dalton Cupid Militia
#103, comes with Kydex sheath, has not been carried or stored in the kydex sheath, so no kydex marks, 11 5/8” long, released 02/00, Has safety
Perfect shape, stored open, Safe queen
It is going to take a special trade for this one!

DSCF8603.jpg

DSCF8604.jpg

DSCF8606.jpg

I’ll try to get up pics of the Kershaw Leek and the Dalton HD Streetfighter ASAP.

I typically prefer to ship USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation number.
Insurance available upon request for actual cost.

I generally respond much more quickly to emails sent to: ryan28801@yahoo.com

Email me if you have any questions or if you need more pics.

The primary trade I want right now is a Dalton Mantis, new or user

Back