Strider Marketing Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, you will stoop to blaming America for everything to defend your hero mick burger.

Please quote where you think that I said that I'm blaming America or calling you a baby killer OR defending a grown ass man. Because I didn't. I do blame US politicians.. Are you denying that our military kills civilians all the time? Over false flags and nation-building? Honor only seems to matter to you when it supports your argument.. which means you don't really support it.. now put some more words in my mouth and then try to take me to task for them..

Last edited:
Please quote where you think that I said that I'm blaming America or calling you a baby killer. Because I didn't. I do blame US politicians.. Are you denying that our military kills civilians all the time? Over false flags and nation-building? Honor only seems to matter to you when it supports your argument.. which means you don't really support it.. now put some more words in my mouth and then try to take me to task for them..
I read your post as saying you think it is worse to have been in the military than to lie about having been in the military because the military kills innocents, and lying didn't hurt anyone. Were you attempting to say something different?

Just.....wow.
I know I speak for all of us when I say thank you to Chris & Matt for your service.
Not sure what the hell to say in regards to OM's statement. How he could possibly post that bullsh!t I'll never know.
Joe

That hole you are digging just got so big you may never find the top.

I wasn't the one who brought the military or honor into this discussion, but that made them fair game for critical thinking. My point in all of this was why ONLY care about the background of 1 tool maker over all the rest? And why does it matter at all? What if the guy who owns Milwaukee kicks puppies? Does that change how good his tools are? And would you even bother to check? Disney didn't like Jewish people, did you boycott all their films?

And to be clear again, no disrespect meant to Matt, love his work and like his videos. Always came across as a uniquely interesting guy.

db2e143ba48bf78edd803ae36be8d842bcc3831e11ed4772fa44761183951349_1.jpg

I read your post as saying you think it is worse to have been in the military than to lie about having been in the military because the military kills innocents, and lying didn't hurt anyone. Were you attempting to say something different?

Yes, but it's a lot more political that what should be here.

It is interesting that we take who builds our knives so personally. It's doubtful we even know what country our other stuff was made in, much less what the owners & workers are like.
but if Mick is a puppy kicker he is dead to me, that is going too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back