1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Strider Marketing Joke

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by wheelgunrambo, Jun 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OilMan

OilMan Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2004
    Please quote where you think that I said that I'm blaming America or calling you a baby killer OR defending a grown ass man. Because I didn't. I do blame US politicians.. Are you denying that our military kills civilians all the time? Over false flags and nation-building? Honor only seems to matter to you when it supports your argument.. which means you don't really support it.. now put some more words in my mouth and then try to take me to task for them..

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
    Charlie Mike likes this.
  2. OilMan

May 6, 2004
    That's like saying terrorists hate us because of our freedom.

Charlie Mike likes this.
  3. shinyedges

shinyedges Unfaltering Love & Undeviating Will Platinum Member

Jun 5, 2012
    I'll bow out as this has drifted to political. I'll say this, your posts speak for themselves. Good day.

Charlie Mike, palonej, OilMan and 3 others like this.
  4. PURPLEDC

PURPLEDC

Apr 4, 2007
    That hole you are digging just got so big you may never find the top.

5. PURPLEDC

PURPLEDC

Apr 4, 2007
    No. It's nothing like that. Not even a little bit.

Charlie Mike likes this.
  6. craytab

craytab Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 26, 2012
    Yup.

And yup. He will always be remembered as that guy and people don't forget about that sort of stuff.

And out.

Charlie Mike likes this.
  7. majen

majen

Dec 6, 2008
    I agree total DBag move by Mick but why does our military buy his knives???

Charlie Mike likes this.
  8. FullMetalJackass

FullMetalJackass Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 10, 2016
    If the Hamburglar is reading this forum, he must be ROFLing hard.

IBTL

Charlie Mike likes this.
  9. Wilsonhome

Wilsonhome Professional Chupacabra Tamer Platinum Member

Oct 11, 2014
    I read your post as saying you think it is worse to have been in the military than to lie about having been in the military because the military kills innocents, and lying didn't hurt anyone. Were you attempting to say something different?

10. palonej

palonej Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 5, 2015
    Just.....wow.
    I know I speak for all of us when I say thank you to Chris & Matt for your service.
    Not sure what the hell to say in regards to OM's statement. How he could possibly post that bullsh!t I'll never know.
    Joe

Standard78, shinyedges and hexenjager like this.
  11. OilMan

May 6, 2004
    I wasn't the one who brought the military or honor into this discussion, but that made them fair game for critical thinking. My point in all of this was why ONLY care about the background of 1 tool maker over all the rest? And why does it matter at all? What if the guy who owns Milwaukee kicks puppies? Does that change how good his tools are? And would you even bother to check? Disney didn't like Jewish people, did you boycott all their films?

And to be clear again, no disrespect meant to Matt, love his work and like his videos. Always came across as a uniquely interesting guy.

Charlie Mike likes this.
  12. trevitrace

trevitrace Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 21, 2013
    I wouldn't buy anything from a puppy kicker.

13. Danke42

Danke42

Feb 10, 2015
    [​IMG]

14. OilMan

May 6, 2004
    Yes, but it's a lot more political that what should be here.

Charlie Mike likes this.
  15. Nautique

Nautique

May 15, 2016
    I only buy my blades from bike seat sniffers.

16. Peter Hartwig

Peter Hartwig Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 29, 2008
    It is interesting that we take who builds our knives so personally. It's doubtful we even know what country our other stuff was made in, much less what the owners & workers are like.
    but if Mick is a puppy kicker he is dead to me, that is going too far.

Charlie Mike and OilMan like this.
  17. Morrow

Morrow Don't make this weird Staff Member Super Mod

Apr 11, 2007
    Closing this one but do not fear...another will eventually be born.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.