• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.
  • Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Strider PT CC, & Spyderco Sage 2 FT

calemerson

Gold Member
Basic Member
Gone Traded both PT's and Sage 2.
Would trade both these knives for a J-SAR.
PT CC with Lifters Pocket sheath and nylon sheath back up for trade. Got a regular PT with the clip and I just like it much better.
May take a Game Warden and sheath in trade for the PT CC with lifters pocket sheath and nylon sheath.
Sage 2 still up for trade, knives I am interested in Al Mar Sere 2000 folder NIB or LNIB, Manix 2 in the green or blue, ZDP 189 CF Stretch, mens Invicta watch, Benchmade Onslaught, Benchmade MPR.

Still looking for a SNG in trade for the PT CC, horizontal nylon sheath, Lifters pocket sheath and the Spyderco Sage 2.

I have a Strider PT CC, and Spyderco Sage 2 (non original spyderco box) FT in the lower 48. Looking for Strider SNG. Both knives look to have been carried a little and re-sharpened at one point in their lives. The PT has a nylon horizontal sheath in the pic that goes with the knife.

I also have a Lifters pocket sheath for the PT CC that goes with the knife.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38113798@N05/

Email is the best way to reach me about the knives.

My work schedule is a little crazy, so it may take a day or 2 for me to get back to you.

Thanks

Calemerson

calvinpeck@ymail.com

Last edited:
Still looking for a SNG in trade for the PT CC, horizontal nylon sheath, Lifters pocket sheath and the Spyderco Sage 2.
I have a Strider PT CC, and Spyderco Sage 2 (non original spyderco box) FT in the lower 48. Looking for Strider SNG. Both knives look to have been carried a little and re-sharpened at one point in their lives. The PT has a nylon horizontal sheath in the pic that goes with the knife.

I also have a Lifters pocket sheath for the PT CC that goes with the knife.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38113798@N05

Email is the best way to reach me about the knives.

My work schedule is a little crazy, so it may take a day or 2 for me to get back to you.

Thanks

Calemerson

calvinpeck@ymail.com

Last edited:
Sage 2 still up for trade, knives I am interested in Al Mar Sere 2000 folder NIB or LNIB, Manix 2 in the green or blue, ZDP 189 CF Stretch, mens Invicta watch.
Spyderco Sage 2 (non original spyderco box) FT in the lower 48. Sage has been carried a little and re-sharpened at one point in its life.

Email is the best way to reach me about the knife.

Thanks

Calemerson

calvinpeck@ymail.com

PT CC with Lifters Pocket sheath and nylon sheath back up for trade. Got a regular PT with the clip and I just like it much better.

May take a Game Warden and sheath in trade for the PT CC with lifters pocket sheath and nylon sheath.

Sage 2 still up for trade, knives I am interested in Al Mar Sere 2000 folder NIB or LNIB, Manix 2 in the green or blue, ZDP 189 CF Stretch, mens Invicta watch. Benchmade Onslaught, Benchmade MPR.
Spyderco Sage 2 (non original spyderco box) FT in the lower 48. Sage has been carried a little and re-sharpened at one point in its life.

Thanks

Calemerson

calvinpeck@ymail.com

Last edited:
Sage 2 still up for trade, knives I am interested in Al Mar Sere 2000 folder NIB or LNIB, Manix 2 in the green or blue, Benchmade MPR, Spyderco Mule with handle scales. Large Benchmade Dejavoo, Benchmade Bone Collector. Doug Ritter Mini, yellow, pink. Doug Ritter large orange, black on black combo edge. Grip with wilkins scales.

Thanks

Calemerson

calvinpeck@ymail.com

Last edited:
Looking for a Game Warden and sheath, maybe a SAR 3 in trade for the PT CC with lifters pocket sheath and nylon sheath.

Sage 2 still up for trade, knives I am interested in Al Mar Sere 2000 folder NIB or LNIB, Manix 2 in the green or blue, Benchmade MPR, Spyderco Mule with handle scales. Large Benchmade Dejavoo, Benchmade Bone Collector. Doug Ritter Mini, yellow, pink. Doug Ritter large orange, black on black combo edge. Grip with wilkins scales.

Knives are up for trade only, not for sale.

Thanks

Calemerson

calvinpeck@ymail.com

Last edited:
How long is the blade on the satin jack? May be a little long for my needs. PT CC with Lifters Pocket Sheath, nylon sheath and Sage 2 still up for trade.

Thanks

Calemerson

calvinpeck@ymail.com

Last edited:
Would trade both of these knives, with the sheaths for the PT CC for a Marathon JSAR.

Looking for a Game Warden and sheath, maybe a SAR 3 in trade for the PT CC with lifters pocket sheath and nylon sheath.

Thanks

Calemerson

calvinpeck@ymail.com

Would trade both of these knives, with the sheaths for the PT CC for a Marathon JSAR.

Sage 2 still up for trade, knives I am interested in Al Mar Sere 2000 folder NIB or LNIB, Manix 2 in the green or blue, Benchmade MPR, Spyderco Mule with handle scales. Large Benchmade Dejavoo, Benchmade Bone Collector. Doug Ritter Mini, yellow, pink. Doug Ritter large orange, black on black combo edge. Grip with wilkins scales. Spyderco Embassy

Thanks

Calemerson

calvinpeck@ymail.com

Sage 2 still up for trade, knives I am interested in Al Mar Sere 2000 folder NIB or LNIB, Manix 2 in the green or blue, Benchmade MPR, Spyderco Mule with handle scales. Large Benchmade Dejavoo, Benchmade Bone Collector. Doug Ritter Mini, yellow, pink. Doug Ritter large orange, black on black combo edge. Grip with wilkins scales. Spyderco Embassy

Thanks

Calemerson

calvinpeck@ymail.com

Would trade the PT CC with Lifters Pocket Sheath, and nylon horizontal sheath, Tan PT with clip and LNIB Sage 2 for the right Hinderer folder.

Would trade both of these knives (PT and Sage 2), with the sheaths for the PT CC for a Marathon JSAR.

Thanks

Calemerson

calvinpeck@ymail.com

Last edited:
Back