Strider SNG, McNees, Lionsteel, Lundquist, James Brand, Benchmade

SuperHowl

Gold Member
Hi all,

have a few to move today. All prices PP G&S shipped CONUS. Say “I’ll take it” here and follow up with a pm. If you are not a paying member, leave your email temporarily and I will message you.

1. first up is a Strider SNG. PSF27 stonewashed blade, hybrid gunner’s grip, and flamed lock side. Not the original owner, has been carried and (well) sharpened. Solid lock up and well centered. Asking $SOld!

2. James brand “The Carter” black G10 plain blade. Not my style. Smooth action and like new. Comes with box and slip. Asking $105.

3. Lundquist Baby Barlow. Is a user, but has great top/front flipping action and locks up solid! Comes with box.
Asking $Sold!

4. Lionsteel Bolus in ebony wood and M390. Factory edge, super F&F slipjoint with smooth action and halfstop. Knife only. Asking $Sold!

5. Lionsteel Opera in cocobolo and D2. Smooth action and solid lock up. Second owner, appears to have factory edge. Knife only, asking $Sold!

6. McNees custom MicroHawk. Laser engraved Ti scales and CPM s35VN blade. Lightly carried and used, maker’s edge. Has a blemish on the clip and a few micro scratches on the clip side blade that you have to angle in the light to see. Action is great, can be front flipped or flipped with thumb studs. Comes with a McNees hank. Asking $350.

7. Benchmade Tengu Flipper. First run, used once or twice. Solid knife, wish it had a clip. Comes with box and slip. Asking $sold!

pictures next!

thanks!

Last edited:

LastRodeo

Platinum Member
PM sent on Bolus.

Edit. I will take the Lionsteel Bolus.

Last edited: