• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

STRIDER TELESCOPING AXE ...HUGE PRICE DROP

Strider Telescoping Axe,
After many years of collecting on BF & USN and other forums, it is time to thin the herd.

Strider Telescoping Axe Rare

This is a very rare Strider Telescoping Axe.

Unused by me and seems new.

I purchased this from Steel Addiction some years back. Head is 7'' long. 530'' thick, with about 2'' of edge and a butt spike. Extended the axe is 17'' long, retracted it is about 8'' long. $1225 ........ Price Drop $695 ....... Available

img_0465-copy-jpg.1040902
img_0466-copy-jpg.1040903

img_0467-copy-jpg.1040904

img_0469-copy-jpg.1040905

img_0470-copy-jpg.1040906

img_0471-copy-jpg.1040908

CONTACT: Email is best. 1st I'll take it has priority, by email time stamp

PAYMENT: USPS Money Order, Paypal (add 4% for fees)

SHIPPING: USA ONLY. I pay Priority Mail insured to the lower 48, AK, HI buyer pays any additional if any.

Knives For Sale
1st I’ll take it rules.
Paypal within the same day please. If not I will go to the next in line.
PAYMENT: Paypal + 4% Paypal fees, USPS Money Order.
SHIPPING: USA ONLY I pay Priority Mail Insured to the 48 states, AK,HI buyer pays any
extra.
NO TRADES
NO HOLDS
AS SELLER:
I will do my best to be correct and direct and fairly represent items for sale. I want people to be happy with what they buy!
Email questions and I will do my best to answer.
If you get it and feel it is not as represented email me and we will straighten it out.
AS A BUYER:
Please do not commit unless you have $ in hand and are ready to pay.
Please understand something about what you are getting and if you have questions please ask.
For example most knives that come in kydex sheaths are going to have some sheath wear even new from the maker. Many new folders are not perfectly centered.
Please email me about problems so we can straighten them out without drama.
IF YOU FEEL WHAT YOU BUY HAS BEEN MISREPRESENTED CONTACT ME BY EMAIL WITHIN 7 DAYS OF DELIVERY TO YOU. WE WILL GET IT SORTED OUT. AFTER A WEEK AND NO CONTACT FROM THE BUYER, THE DEAL IS DONE.

Back