...Stunning Realization...Trident folder..."The One"...

The Trident may not be perfect, but I have two, a plain blade-black handle, and the gold blade serrated-camo handle. The blade does seem thin toward the end but I have not had any problems. I like the cord cutter in the handle and like the size. I do have a little blade wobble that won't go away unless I tighten the screws too much, but I can live with that. I like the clip position so that it hides most of the knife in my pocket. I also have a Flash II, but overall I prefer the Trident.

I'm a big SOG fan.The Trident(exact same one as described in 1st post)is one of my first good folders I bought.It's a great EDC & that AUS8 sharpens up real nice.Of all the SOGs I own,I like my Vulcan best.

I have a tanto Trident, along with a tiger striped, and desert spear-point. The straight lines on the tanto look awesome, and the blade feels much stronger. The only thing that annoys me, and keeps me from carrying it more is that the SAT in my tanto Trident doesn't fire the blade nearly as hard as my other Tridents......It's really very weak.

Back