Summer KITH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

weo

Hello all. I haven't seen any talk about a KITH in a while....Any reason or interest?

Have a safe and happy 4th those of you who celebrate.

Yes, definitely. As soon as I agree to something like that, my freelancing will pick up and make me too busy to do it. Which I could use right about now. :p

Yes, definitely. As soon as I agree to something like that, my freelancing will pick up and make me too busy to do it. Which I could use right about now. :p

Anything I can do to help....

I’m up for it I think... I’ve got a small Asian-ish petty blank of cable Damascus that I have been working on.

Depending on how long we have to finish I may be in.
I'd probobaly be in with a 3.5" user

I remember back in the day when a KITH was started we could not keep people away with a stick. Now it just seams to be a few people that end up fallowing through.

You know if we wanted to do the KITH alittle diffrent I could possibly help. If everyone was to vote on a single design I can handle the blanks. I have tons of 15n20 in stock and would be happy toss use that. If you guys are going with kitchen knives it would be fun to have everyone start at the same point.

You know if we wanted to do the KITH alittle diffrent I could possibly help. If everyone was to vote on a single design I can handle the blanks. I have tons of 15n20 in stock and would be happy toss use that. If you guys are going with kitchen knives it would be fun to have everyone start at the same point.
There is a decent chance that your 15n20 is going to be involved one way or another. That does sound like fun though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back