• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Super Assassin Wakizashi 2.0

Super Assassin Wakizashi 2.0
Overall length is 32 1/2 inches
blade is 20" x 2" wide and .3" CPM – 3V Rockwell hardness 60
handle is 11 1/2 inches Tero-tuf core wrapped in para cord with a Turks head Knot

This blade was a custom order for one of my customers. He recently contacted me and notified me that he was unable to pay for the blade. We are on good terms and now This blade is available for sale. Below are some photos and videos of this very piece.
$3,400 SOLD!!!!!!!
Thanks for looking
Dan Keffeler

Attachments

• imag.jpg
    imag.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
[video=youtube;xXk8VA_m3xI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXk8VA_m3xI&list=UUdiBPcNxoKS-FvvNgr3ncaQ[/video]

[video=youtube;l0QcFf9sNd0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0QcFf9sNd0&list=UUdiBPcNxoKS-FvvNgr3ncaQ[/video]

No way I can pass this up, even if I'll be living under a bridge soon! I will take it Dan. PM on the way. Thank you. Mike

If I won a lottery, I'd be so there. :eek:

(Thankfully someone richer than me grabbed it, so I won't be in too much pain wishing for cash :D)

Fantastic sword.I like the steel,the blade grind the fuller the handle and the video.
Looks dangerous.

guys I got to handle this thing at the show let me tell you this blade is bad ass! his work is amazing!
it was good to finally meet you dan! this wont last long!

This is incredible! I, like many of you, do not play in this league but looking in sure is fun :D. Amazing work! :thumbup:

Dan is a sword smith that just happens to also make knives. He's not a knife maker trying his hand at making a sword. This thing cuts. And what a wonderful price for such a piece.

Dan makes those mystical blades with such details that you almost forgot the blade is on your hand.
His attention to ergo on the handle, selection of premium materials and how he delivered them "ready to destroy anything on its way", are enough to justify the dedication to his passion.
We just had a 45mins chat over the phone, across several continents and he is a really cool guy.

I have watched the chopping videos and i lost counts. It's just gracefully scary.

Back