Surefire vs. Fenix

I've heard good things about Battery Station batteries, and a pack of 50 can be had for $62.50, which isn't half bad. As for Tenergy batteries, their rechargeables are much better than their primaries.

Yeah, really. The only place in my area that sells these is wallgreens, 15.00 for 2. versus what 7, or 8.00 for 8 aa. Nice, 5-19 123s for 53.00 so that means 2.50-10.00 per battery vs 1.00 per battery. And because their so hard to find, why would I go out and buy a 70.00 surefire "cheapest" when i do not have easily accessible batteries to power it. I have spent 40.00 on a fenix and get about a month out of the 1 aa battery that powers it thats cheaper, and easier to find. The fenix also does everything and more than the surefire does. I have no interest in buying batteries online in bulk and storing more than a few just in case. Also by the time your done paying shipping you probably end up with the same cost as the expensive ones anyway.

All the AA's in the world wouldn't have helped me when my poor quality nitecore defender infinity died on me and left me in the dark. Just my .02

I used to be a Surefire guy but I recently purchased the Quark 123 Tactical and I gotta say I am a Quark convert for sure!

Yeah, really. The only place in my area that sells these is wallgreens, 15.00 for 2. versus what 7, or 8.00 for 8 aa. Nice, 5-19 123s for 53.00 so that means 2.50-10.00 per battery vs 1.00 per battery. And because their so hard to find, why would I go out and buy a 70.00 surefire "cheapest" when i do not have easily accessible batteries to power it. I have spent 40.00 on a fenix and get about a month out of the 1 aa battery that powers it thats cheaper, and easier to find. The fenix also does everything and more than the surefire does. I have no interest in buying batteries online in bulk and storing more than a few just in case. Also by the time your done paying shipping you probably end up with the same cost as the expensive ones anyway.

Some how you think adding $5 for shipping is going to increase the price from $1.75 per cell to $8? :confused:

6 surefires and I have never had a problem. I don't have any fenix but I trust my surefires. My opinion.

Back